[SERIE A] Lazio - Juventus (5 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Dude...wake up...Lazio is a mediocre team with mediocre players as a whole...
Juve was unable to create anything or control the game...
You think this sh*t and luck will fly against Milan??

P.S. JUVE HAVE NOT BEATEN MILAN IN SERIE SINCE 2002
27-16
does these numbers remind you something? ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Capello: We'll never give in

Sunday 24 April, 2005

Fabio Capello and Pavel Nedved have praised the Bianconeri’s determination and spirit as their Scudetto challenge continues apace.

“We showed great character, determination and unity, so that bodes well for the future. We were missing plenty of important players, but the lads proved they can do without them,” said the Coach after Juve’s 1-0 win at Lazio.

This is their first win at the Olimpico for six years and was achieved without Emerson, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Trezeguet and for the most part Alessandro Del Piero.

“Ruben Olivera can play as a support striker, so I told him to go deep and help out the midfield. We played very well against a team that kept an incredible tempo in the first half and paid the price for that exertion after the break.”

Once again, Juve stepped up the pressure in the second period and earned a late winner at the end of a determined performance.

“This season we have a tendency to step up a gear in the second half and I really admired the spirit of the side tonight. Some Coaches prefer to use one striker upfront and we showed that if everyone works hard then it is possible to work this way,” added Capello.

Juve and Milan remain locked together at the top of the Serie A table and this battle is set to go down to the wire.

“We will challenge for the Scudetto until the last day of the season and that is now beyond doubt. Our character and spirit is second to none and we won’t give in – ever.”

Goalscorer Pavel Nedved was facing a very familiar foe, as he started his Serie A career at the Olimpico with Lazio.

“Del Piero got injured as well, so we had to stick together and I’m happy Juve proved their character tonight,” said the Czech. “We were shaken by his absence, as we were already patched up as it was, but we reacted and were able to play as a team.”

Nedved’s goal was a splendid individual effort that saw him strike his shot into the roof of the net from an acute angle.

“When I trapped the ball it was running away from me and I knew there were players on the line, so I tried to lift it to avoid a clearance. We controlled the tempo and just couldn’t create clear-cut chances, but with a few long-range strikes you can try to break down a team that is defending resolutely.”

The 2003 Ballon d’Or winner was also looking ahead to the San Siro showdown against the Rossoneri next month.

“This is a crucial victory and the pressure was on us as we knew Milan had won. Every game can be decisive and it’ll be a fantastic duel on May 8.”

May 30, 2004
thnk god for tht win dint expect us to win tht one ... with wht !
if all 3 attackers remain injured for the next game i say nedved and zalayeta upfront move zambrotta up to nedveds place or stick kapo there and keep zambrotta back ... if zambro moves up to nedveds spot umm birindelli.. or how about pessoto takes zambros spot and masiello gets pessoto/zebina spot.... cappello has a lot to think about... i hope one of the 3 attackers comes back as soon as possible anyone i dont care who

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The bottom line is this: 3 points, still tied at the top of Serie A with them red and blacks, headed toward that tie breaker in the San Siro in 2 weeks, great to shock em there.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
thnk god for tht win dint expect us to win tht one ... with wht !
if all 3 attackers remain injured for the next game i say nedved and zalayeta upfront move zambrotta up to nedveds place or stick kapo there and keep zambrotta back ... if zambro moves up to nedveds spot umm birindelli.. or how about pessoto takes zambros spot and masiello gets pessoto/zebina spot.... cappello has a lot to think about... i hope one of the 3 attackers comes back as soon as possible anyone i dont care who

where is the international break when you need it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)