[SERIE A] Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What do u say? any chances to grab a point?

We all now we cant buy aimar now, even if valencia is ready to give him,
we have to be strong, we are juve, we havent losted the championship yet.
Big blow we wont have Zlatan, he is very on form and we really dont have any alternatives, but we can always try:fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I find it hard to believe we will create enough chances with Del Piero and Zalayeta up top. Then considering we might be without Emerson once again, this match does not look too good.

I think Nedved must have an inspirational match for us to win at the Olimpico, because with these players being absent we are not left with much quality.

Buffon

MASIELLO - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Tacchinardi - Nedved

Zalayeta - Del Piero

:(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I find it hard to believe we will create enough chances with Del Piero and Zalayeta up top. Then considering we might be without Emerson once again, this match does not look too good.

I think Nedved must have an inspirational match for us to win at the Olimpico, because with these players being absent we are not left with much quality.

Buffon

MASIELLO - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Tacchinardi - Nedved

Zalayeta - Del Piero

:(

I would give Kapo a chance ahead of Pavel

Look at our front line!!! This s going to be the joke

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rab and others, haven't you understood that Capello will always play with 2 poles?

You will never see your formation, no matter who are the players you choose

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks, My formation was based on my Opinion, I thought this is the best way we could go at Olympico, I know Capello will never do it. I just thought this Formation could be worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)