[SERIE A] Lazio - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Yeaaaaas, i just zoomed in and the score was 0-1 to Juve!!! I thought it was going to be 0-0 but i hear nedved saved us and it is sweeeeeeet, We are still in it.

Forza Juve!!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Congratulations....Juve stepped it up a notch in the second half and demonstrated perseverance....

that said,

if you continue with games like this...

We are going to make MINCED MEAT out of you at San Siro
Once again for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Anyone saying we deserved to win this one needs a reality check. We were pathetic from back to front.
We do need to keep our feet on the ground and get better too. Lazio though it has to be said, were bloody awful, cynical and un-adventurous, for those reasons alone they deserve to lose.

How ironic it was Nedved who scored the winner, the times he would fvck us over while playing for Lazio.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Congratulations....Juve stepped it up a notch in the second half and demonstrated perseverance....

that said,

if you continue with games like this...

We are going to make MINCED MEAT out of you at San Siro
Eat a Dick

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Anyone saying we deserved to win this one needs a reality check. We were pathetic from back to front.
Oh c'mon Tom, we showed a will to win, we dominated the second half. It is true that we scored one goal from a total of 3 chances we made the whole game but the preseverence we had was enough to deserve the victory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)