[SERIE A] Lazio - Juventus (5 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Anyone saying we deserved to win this one needs a reality check. We were pathetic from back to front.
Still we were the better team, havíng the better chances and having more ball possesion!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
this is the first time in 1season i see Juve winning againts Lazio 2time's :D

FORZA JUVE!!!

guys i just realyst that we are the whole season first ore first with milan but never second !!!

WE DESERF THIS ****ING PERFECT SCUDETTO no28!!!

PAVEL NEDVED :star: !!!!

Grande Juventus

No trezeguet delpiero zlatan emserson and still win in lazio (the inform lazio like goal sayed like 30time's)

FORZA JUVE :touched:

Sep 14, 2003

FULL TIME AFTER ONLY 1 MIN STOPPAGE TIME! :wth:
Yeah, there was at least 3 mins.

Good header from Kapo that was true, but Nedved still had alot to do to manovure to get a shot on goal, wonderful goal.

Oh no Vin, you lost the bet..

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
all our players keep kicking the ball away but not getting booked!

FULL TIME AFTER ONLY 1 MIN STOPPAGE TIME! :wth:
ya it was little wierd but there were no stops in the second half, but i feel it should have been 2 mins.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
If you go back in this thread you'll see me saying I played a PES4 game (Lazio vs Juve), where Kapo scored in the 88th minute. And look what happens, Neddie scores at that time with a Kapo assist. :D
haha, good stuff.
Nedved actually scored in the 86th, but close enough.

And I wouldnt credit Kapo with much, ya he assisted Nedved, but I bet olivera would have been there and done the same.

I feel bad for Olivera tho, he comes on in the 15th for Del, and then is later subbed again, and comes off. Why not Blasi/Tach, drop Olivera back for Blasi or so. Let Kapo play his role. Same impact, just not a slap in the face for Olivera. I thought it was playing pretty well. had that one link up with Rambo early on.

oh well, 3 pts is all that matters.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
if you continue with games like this...

We are going to make MINCED MEAT out of you at San Siro
:D We are Juventus, and we can raise or decrease our performance for every game, remember Agnelli's friggin principals... We can beat you, I'm certain of it.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Still we were the better team, havíng the better chances and having more ball possesion!
Well then you were obviously watching another match. We had two chances all match, Lazio missed several free headers from corners and cocked up two counter attacks they should have scored from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)