[SERIE A] Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Pretty ironic though, coming from the man with the craziest formations on this forum.

Craziest... maybe, but I dont jump from extreme to extreme after every match. And I still think my formation was pretty good, actually, IIRC Cap played the same formation against Liverpool I suggested, altho with players in different positions than in mine.

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

:howler: Appiah at LEFT-BACK.

At left central back. Better than having Montero as a central back, dont you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
At left central back. Better than having Montero as a central back, dont you think?
You have a certain point of view, but it will never happen in reality

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I could care less what Juventus does in this game. I'm more worried about the game against Milan.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be back for the Milan encounter right?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Lazio 2 - 1 Juventus (sorry but they will beat us. Their most crucial game this season, since they have a bad one. Beating Juve would give time a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel.)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

great.the deal is: when juve wins,you will not criticize the team till the end of the season,If lazio win i will join your gang and start critcizing.fair?:D
You have a deal, my brother !!!!:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Thats a very tricky game , papadupolo wants to win ,he wants to end this season with a good note by beating us and by winning the roman derby.
First i hope capello doesnt put appiah from the start, i thought it was a very bad choice on his part.The inter game was exactly blasi's game, compeletly physical in the midfield.
Again this game wont be any different.

we dont have zlatan for this game so i think that either kapo or olivera will get a chance to play or even start.i hope kapo starts he has good potential, and he doesnt get intimidated like olivera.

both alex and zalayeta will have to be on their top game, as well as neddy and camo.especially neddy.....

i dont why capello doesnt start with tacchi and emerson or tacchi and blasi which is very good.

----------------------------gigi---------------------------
pessoto---------thuram--------cana-----------------zambro
----------camo----------tacchi---emerson(blasi)--------neddy
---------------alex-------------------zala----------------------
OR
-----------------------gigi-----------------------------------
----------pessoto-------------thuram----------cana--------------zamrbo--
-------------camo----------tacchi-------emerson(blasi)----------kapo-----
-------------------alex-----------------zala----------------------------

i prefer the 2nd one cuz it would be like a three man attack with kapo, while neddy likes to stay in midfield more kapo attacks.

nori

Jan 9, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Thats a very tricky game , papadupolo wants to win ,he wants to end this season with a good note by beating us and by winning the roman derby.
First i hope capello doesnt put appiah from the start, i thought it was a very bad choice on his part.The inter game was exactly blasi's game, compeletly physical in the midfield.
Again this game wont be any different.

we dont have zlatan for this game so i think that either kapo or olivera will get a chance to play or even start.i hope kapo starts he has good potential, and he doesnt get intimidated like olivera.

both alex and zalayeta will have to be on their top game, as well as neddy and camo.especially neddy.....

i dont why capello doesnt start with tacchi and emerson or tacchi and blasi which is very good.

----------------------------gigi---------------------------
pessoto---------thuram--------cana-----------------zambro
----------camo----------tacchi---emerson(blasi)--------neddy
---------------alex-------------------zala----------------------
OR
-----------------------gigi-----------------------------------
----------pessoto-------------thuram----------cana--------------zamrbo--
-------------camo----------tacchi-------emerson(blasi)----------kapo-----
-------------------alex-----------------zala----------------------------

i prefer the 2nd one cuz it would be like a three man attack with kapo, while neddy likes to stay in midfield more kapo attacks.
I guess, now, those are the only two possibilities left

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
from Gazzetta.it
1 Buffon
15 Birindelli
21 Thuram
28 Cannavaro
19 Zambrotta
16 Camoranesi
3 Tacchinardi
8 Emerson
11 Nedved
25 Zalayeta
10 Del Piero
--------------------
I just hope Pessotto play instead of Biri.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
is it really that bad to ban Zlatan for 3 weeks?:confused:
No it isn't he deserves it. He has worked really hard for his ban :) But I think it should've come earlier to learn him a lesson instead...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

No it isn't he deserves it. He has worked really hard for his ban :) But I think it should've come earlier to learn him a lesson instead...
yes,but not at this moment.
I remember he did the same against Udinese at the first days of the season,but nothing was happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)