[SERIE A] Lazio - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Thuram at RB and Masiello at CB?

We've all lost our minds!

Yeah, we have, this is such a forum. We beat Lecce 5-2 and we're the best team in the world, Zlatan is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, Capello is a genious... lose 1-0 to Inter and we've lost all chances of the title, we suck, we'll be fighting to avoid relegation next season... Masiello plays 20 minutes in his debut, makes one or two easy passes, doesnt even get properly ran at nor attacked, and suddenly he's the new Nesta, he'll be better than Matheuss, he's the worlds biggest talent, etc...

Crazy really.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, we have, this is such a forum. We beat Lecce 5-2 and we're the best team in the world, Zlatan is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, Capello is a genious... lose 1-0 to Inter and we've lost all chances of the title, we suck, we'll be fighting to avoid relegation next season... Masiello plays 20 minutes in his debut, makes one or two easy passes, doesnt even get properly ran at nor attacked, and suddenly he's the new Nesta, he'll be better than Matheuss, he's the worlds biggest talent, etc...

Crazy really.
welcome to the world of the completely pathetic juventuz forum!

:LOL:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Crazy really.
Crazy, but true.... :D

I wonder somethimes, what would some fans here would do if Juventus would be in Roma or Parma position...

I don't know whats worst... A anti- Juve fan or A juve fan when our team loses... :dontcare::D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Crazy really.

Pretty ironic though, coming from the man with the craziest formations on this forum.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
In 2001/02 season everybody said that Juve is not the best team in Serie A and Roma or Inter deserved to win Scudetto. But Juve win it. That's all.

So calm down. The main thing is to take 3 points from Olimpico.
Don't forget that Capello always beat Lazio.

I think Cap has to give a chance to Olivera.
I'd like to see Kapo, He's back from Injury since 10 days.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

you have a deal, my friend !! :D

No Zlatan...

no Trez....

NO GOALS !!!!!!
great.the deal is: when juve wins,you will not criticize the team till the end of the season,If lazio win i will join your gang and start critcizing.fair?:D

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Alyazia ] ++

TBH if Volpato played ..he'll be more usefful than both Zala & Dp...the guy is a pure finisher!!
but still has 0 experience in A so i dont think we'll see him...
at the moment anyone upfront will be useful than DP/Zala

Ali-Piero

May 28, 2004
Zlatan out of next three games...
Zlatan ban rules out Milan clash Thursday 21 April, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francesco Totti has been given a five-match ban, while Zlatan Ibrahimovic's three-game stop rules him out of the Milan showdown.
Ibrahimovic was going to be suspended for this Sunday's trip to Lazio anyway after he was booked in the 1-0 defeat to Inter, but TV evidence was also used for his off the ball clash with Ivan Cordoba.

Not witnessed by the officials, it prompted another two-match ban that will rule the Juventus striker out of games against Bologna and Milan. It's almost certain Juve will appeal to get the suspension reduced.

That lash out on Cordoba wasn't the only incident involving Ibrahimovic during the game, as he also headbutted Sinisa Mihajlovic.

4ZA JUVE

Apr 7, 2005
Juve are tied for first people!!! They've struggled recently but all this negativity is brutal! If you are a real Juve fan you'll stick behind your team no matter what, win lose or draw. How many teams would love to be in Juve's position. Lets forget about the Inter game and move on to Lazio.

Lazio 1 Juve 2

Forza Juve Sempre!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)