[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (02-05-2011) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match: Lazio 0 - 1 Juve (02-05-2011)

• Buffon

• Motta

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Krasic

• Melo

• Aquilani

• Pepedinho

• Matri

• Del Piero

• Salihamidzic

• Toni

• Bonucci

• Del Neri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We had even less of a game plan than usual, if you can believe it. Strangely reminiscent to last season, but some of our players did show up last night.
I'll gladly take the points though.

Buffon 6,5 - A few good saves
Motta 5 - I've seen worse.
Barzagli 6 - Decent.
Chiellini 6 - Important but reckless.
Grosso 6 - Decent.
Krasic 4 - Piss poor.
Aquilani 4,5 - Just bad.
Melo 6,5 - Bad start & a lot of misplaced passes, but he recovered. And at least he gives a damn.
Pepe 6,5 - Well taken goal, even if it did deflect. Other than that, the usual: terrible in the build up, but providing a lot of necessary cover.
Del Piero 6 - Decent.
Matri 5 - 2 chances, no goal. Not good.

Salihamidzic 4,5 - Quite bad.
Toni 5 - Meh.
Bonucci -

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:lol: We actually won? We can't win games when we need to but we can win when CL is out of our reach?
According to the comments we played a very bad match too? Well let's hope our team keeps getting 3 points even when it doesn't matter anymore.

Aug 2, 2005
:xfinger:

:lol: nice save dude but I'm telling you, there's nothing worse than for a girl to be called a different name than hers.
Yeah, I hope she is not angry :)
I just wanted to say thanx

what a sick comment on how we celebrated. yes I agree it was a provincial team approach etc, fully aware of the state of this team, but still a win is a win. I'll take anything that'll boost our team's morale, even if they will end up screwing us over the next game.
I would be glad for a win any minute, but considering the way we played, we are 7th and nothing is achieved yet, I was wondering why all these celebrations

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why the hell does one of our players have to come out and start talking about the CL spot every time we win a game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)