[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yesterday the first time we got outplayed? Lol

We got outplayed badly by a Fiorentina that hadn’t won in like 15 matches earlier this season. We also got outplayed by Lokomotiv Moscow for much of the 180 minutes and were saved by their poor finishing.

Our results are good. But we’ve had maybe 4-5 convincing performances in 20 this year.
We were not outplayed by Lokomotiv, they played Greece2004 type of footie

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The moment Bentancur limped off the pitch, I had a bad feeling Juve would struggle to win that game. And his replacement...
Can on the other hand is a fraud and I didn't need any more confirmations to know this. The guy was all over the place and obviously failed to close down on Luis Alberto at 45th minute. I can't believe how bad that guy is, so slow and lazy at times, plus he never positions himself well on the pitch, he doesn't read the game too well. He makes up for that with tackles defensively but it didn't really help.

Overall I wouldn't dramatize over Cuadrado's red card. Yes it sucks we lost and the team collapsed but it happens. Too many injuries to deal with and too many players who don't fit the coach's needs are still here. Still, the teams tarted the game very well and it's a pity so many situations simply didn't go Juve's way. Starting from Bentancur's injury, through Dybala's sitter missed badly to some Lazio dude not getting even a yellow for such a harsh foul on Matuidi.

The key thing now is not to look for excuses but put your head down and make up for this game. The loss hurts and eventually Lazio managed to play the game they like the most.

The only thing I blame Sarri for is Bernardeschi as AM. Move him back to the wing, to help covering the right side preferably and while in attack to give him some more space, because in the middle so far up the pitch he's completely lost. In a perfect case scenario Costa is healthy and we don't get to see Berna anywhere close to the field. In practice he's the only fit player, because Ramsey and Costa are never there.

And one more complaint, this time to Paratici. It's not the first time we lose to Lazio, last season Allegri's Juve lost to them at home. I find it laughable that a team like Lazio has a much better midfield than Juve, at least second year in a row. It's time to sign players that actually perform, instead of opportunities that are fine as backups but not as the main signings. One SMS/Luis Alberto/Allan/Zieliński/Eriksen would make hell of a difference now, especially in Sarri's system. You hired the coach, you support him properly.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
some analysis about the ref for those interested:
https://www.lucamarelli.it/anticipi...brutto-pomeriggio-anche-per-valeri-a-bergamo/

not only fabbri, but irrati (var ref) had bad days. key bad decision from both: not showing a red card to felipe luiz for that foul on matuidi.
The ref was terrible no doubt, but you could see a deterioration in our performance even before Bentancur went off injured. We just don’t know how to manage our defence this season, especially just after scoring. We lose our shape, and start to play rushed football.

The second half we created FUCK ALL other than Dybala’s missed sitter, which came from a mistake from Strakosha IIRC. IMO Lazio would have won that game even without Cuadrado being sent off. We were awful.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
The ref was terrible no doubt, but you could see a deterioration in our performance even before Bentancur went off injured. We just don’t know how to manage our defence this season, especially just after scoring. We lose our shape, and start to play rushed football.

The second half we created FUCK ALL other than Dybala’s missed sitter, which came from a mistake from Strakosha IIRC. IMO Lazio would have won that game even without Cuadrado being sent off. We were awful.
:agree:
We were already done when Cuads got carded. With Bentancur we might've at least draw I think.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

of course, i'm not defending the team, this loss was coming for a long time. fabbri being random and irrati not calling that red on felipe luiz just facilitated the process. var was supposed to be used on these situations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)