[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Whats with the name calling? I thought youd be happy with Sarri losing and proving you right. You seem petty like that
Name-calling? I’m simply referring to your cognitive abilities which are clearly lacking (as well as your lack of advanced football tactics knowledge @JCK)

I’m neither sad or happy with Sarri losing, he’s a loser of a football coach and all I want is for someone high up to get rid of this fraud before he does further damage to the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We need to get our players fit, we have no options. We played Inter with a near full team and stomped them so I still believe Sarri a good manager, give the man some fit players.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This, though not sure about the best of the season, but it was our typical big game play and looked like another W in these matches from the start.

But the meltdown response from team after the red is far from praise worthy. Should've held it together for a draw.
While I agree we should have done better with 10 men I must also compliment Lazio for taking advantage of it like champions!

I have always said it and I will continue to say it - Our no`1 rival for the scudetto isnt Inter but ourselves...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We need to get our players fit, we have no options. We played Inter with a near full team and stomped them so I still believe Sarri a good manager, give the man some fit players.
That was very early on in the season when the team were still used to Allegri’s winning and successful formula.

Now that Sarrismo is starting to take shape, the team looks absolutely lost and clueless in all areas of the pitch.

It’s only going to get worse from here on out.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It's not Sarri's fault we suck. We sucked last season under Allegri too. The desire for winning is lost. I don't even care about Serie A though. However, if we don't salvage the season through CL then :vdp:...

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri’s winning and successful formula.
:rofl: God, you're dumb. What winning formula? This?

juve-barcelona.jpg

Or this?

1*UgEOOhCAaOsuprlNKka-QQ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

It’s only going to get worse from here on out.
Yeah but not because of Sarri. The problem is somewhere else. The players are mostly mediocre.

Last edited:

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
How can anyone defend Sarri.. Sarri has not proven himself yet as a manager..

He has never won a top league..

Until he does, the jury will be out and the criticism of him fair..

In the same way, we were also doubting Allegri to begin, but he won trophies and proved himself and earnt our respect and praise deservedly..

It is up to Sarri to prove himself.. the jury is out and justifiably so..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Name-calling? I’m simply referring to your cognitive abilities which are clearly lacking (as well as your lack of advanced football tactics knowledge @JCK)

I’m neither sad or happy with Sarri losing, he’s a loser of a football coach and all I want is for someone high up to get rid of this fraud before he does further damage to the club.
I must confess that I agree with the description of a Sarri as a football coach and that he can't coach Juve.Simply isn't Juve material.I was one of the biggest opponents of Alegri's appointing as a Juve coach but he is in tactical and every other football sense genius compared to this nicotine addict.Empoli level coach.How did Paraticci@co. made this mistake by appointing him I can't understand.

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
How can anyone defend Sarri.
Don't get me wrong. I am not defending Sarri. I was against his appointment. But this is the 1st defeat of the season and now the shitstorm has begun.

How many world class players do we have? IMO only Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Pjanić, Douglas Costa, Higuain, CR7 and Dybala. The rest is just meh, except for de Ligt, who will become WC.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not as cut and dry as that. We looked poor in the second half even before Cuadrado’s red card. Lazio looked the much more likely of the team to score. But yeah Cuadrado’s red card 100% sealed our fate.
I liked about 20 combined minutes in the first half. Whenever we upped the tempo, Lazio couldn't keep up and i felt like this is going to be another win for us. After their goal it was just wild all over the place.

Don't know why they needed VAR before giving the red to Cuads, immediately knew he's gonna walk off. Shit happens, imo he has to take the risk in that situation, and it didn't work out. But even down to 10, you don't have to crumble like that and i was still hoping for a draw. Could have been really ugly if it wasn't for Woj.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)