[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karna

May 17, 2019
Sarri was a wrong idea, If we replace him now we might have chance at scuddetto and we guys are not praising Szczesny enough. I just realized sarri has one or two tactics for the entire match in his mind. When things get bad he can't take actions coz he has nothing. He should've never been hired to a team like Juventus.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #310
    LOL I don’t know about any of you guys but I Fucking love that ref:lol:

wide open game. Would have been fine but cuadrado went full cuadrado. It happens.

higuiaj dybala and ronaldo can’t be worse than any attack with bernie in it. Why the hell not at least give those 3 a couple matches?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

wide open game. Would have been fine but cuadrado went full cuadrado. It happens.

higuiaj dybala and ronaldo can’t be worse than any attack with bernie in it. Why the hell not at least give those 3 a couple matches?
    But Bernardeschi's athleticism and manic runningdo allow for us to press high up. You swap him with Dybala and the system doesn't really work.

Similar to Mautidi, he is crucial in how we want to play but is absolute ass in possession. If we only we had midfielders who were more dynamic.

- - - Updated - - -

But Bernardeschi's athleticism and manic runningdo allow for us to press high up. You swap him with Dybala and the system doesn't really work.
    They equalized in the first half. We started looking poor after about 35 minutes when Bentancur went down.
    This. Its such a shame cause we could really use the Bentancur we saw tonight.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #313

Similar to Mautidi, he is crucial in how we want to play but is absolute ass in possession. If we only we had midfielders who were more dynamic.

- - - Updated - - -

This. Its such a shame cause we could really use the Bentancur we saw tonight.
    but it didn’t and hasn’t really worked all that well with Bernie though is it? Aren’t we all complaining about how bad we have been in attack?

- - - Updated - - -

Watching that Savic goal makes me hate Matuidi and Bernie even more. We don’t have a CM that can do that

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    but it didn’t and hasn’t really worked all that well with Bernie though is it? Aren’t we all complaining about how bad we have been in attack?

- - - Updated - - -

Watching that Savic goal makes me hate Matuidi and Bernie even more. We don’t have a CM that can do that
    Hasn't worked? I think Bernardeschi is very good, for an attacker, at hustling opposition defenders. Everything else is the problem.

Gonzalo could do it somewhat but sadly he's boxed out by bigger names.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #315
    Hasn't worked? I think Bernardeschi is very good, for an attacker, at hustling opposition defenders. Everything else is the problem.

Gonzalo could do it somewhat but sadly he's boxed out by bigger names.
    we have two players whose main strength is hustling yet we leaking in goals cuz we give possession away constantly and those two are some of the main culprits. They literally offer nothing in attack when we have the ball. No wonder ronaldo is always mad I would be too

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain holds the ball up so well for those layoffs it allows other attackers to stay closer up without having to drop back.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    we have two players whose main strength is hustling yet we leaking in goals cuz we give possession away constantly and those two are some of the main culprits. They literally offer nothing in attack when we have the ball. No wonder ronaldo is always mad I would be too

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain holds the ball up so well for those layoffs it allows other attackers to stay closer up without having to drop back.
    Are you suggesting we bench Ronaldo for GOATzalo? Because I am all for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)