[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Huh? he's predictable for sure, but doesn't have many options at the moment anyway.
People were so convinced that the injury issues were Allegri and his medical staff's fault...

Turns out we still have them, and the bigger issue may be that we are continually making opportunity signings of players who are either cheaper or free because of being injury prone...

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri is the problem.. its not about this game.. all season we have not been convincing..

Not winning SerieA this year is a sackable offence imo.. Because He has been brought in take us up another level not go backwards..

If he cant do that hes got to go..
Of course it is. But there are 23 rounds left and we're 2 points out of first. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Maybe a loss we had to have. Wishful thinking really.

The harking back to Allegri is a classic knee-jerk. I don't think we are actually playing badly. Before Bentancur went off we were playing well but a player like Can can make a good team so much worse. He was constantly caught in no man's land. I don't think he made one tackle or block and he left the right side completely exposed. To make matters worse, Dybala was left with no one to play off when Can came on and he faded out of the game as a result.

Then there's Bernadeschi who offers bugger all. The only thing he's able to achieve is to cover a man each game. He gives no penetration. That spot needs Ramsey.

Even so, I thought we remained on even terms with Lazio until the card. It's ultimately Sarri's choice to field the wrong players. We were on track to win this game but for Can's cameo. When we were starting to change the pace of the game and drawing fouls in our half the ref ignored them as well which wasn't helpful.

I'd say we're about the same as last season overall. We're less compact than we were but Sarri has brought out much better players in Dybala, Higuain, Pjanic, Alex Sandro and Bentancur. Only Ronaldo is worse than he was last year. Allegri also persevered with the wrong players and/or used players in the wrong way. Under Allegri, we were slow, boring and predictable and, from memory, our record was no better than this season's. The competition in Serie A is also the best it's been for the last 8 years. The criticism on here is wayyy too far-fetched and the imagining up of a golden age under Allegri is just an alibi for these delusions.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So you want to play with a Dybala - Ronaldo - Higuain trident when we are down to 10 men?

who would you like to put in our 2 man midfield to boss possession and supply the lethal 3?

get a grip. Agreed on Sarri though. I’ve quite frankly seen enough of him now to know he’s not going to take us anywhere we haven’t already been. In fact he’s probably not going to take us to the places we have been.
I never said that.I mean that trident with 11 men from the begging of the game.He say it is to attacking trio and not working for him.Not with 10 men of course.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I never said that.I mean that trident with 11 men from the begging of the game.He say it is to attacking trio and not working for him.Not with 10 men of course.
The answer is we need a proper CAM. Dybala is far too good played as a CF to sacrifice moving him behind the strikers. We tried it last year and he had a terrible season.

We also don’t have the midfield to sustain that lineup. Our midfield is feeble.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lol, you're nitpicking way too much. I think Sarri hasn't been great overall, but I can't blame him too much for this game.
This defeat is mainly down to the following:
1. Bentancur going off and Can coming on, we were dominant before that.
2. Failing to take opportunities.
3. Cuadrado's red
4. Lazio were clinical for their first two goals. (although they missed a few chances afterwards)
5. Shit happens, we've played way worse in some games this season but have come away with a point or a win, it was only natural we would lose a game sooner or later.
What about motivation my friend?Why he didn't start the trident Dubala -Ronaldo -Higuain instead of Bernardeschi a.k.a idiot.?Maybe they will score a few goals and kill the game having in mind that Berna is utmost useless.Can you explain that?Why he put Berna as a starter?Why?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The answer is we need a proper CAM. Dybala is far too good played as a CF to sacrifice moving him behind the strikers. We tried it last year and he had a terrible season.

We also don’t have the midfield to sustain that lineup. Our midfield is feeble.
Yes but honestly what will you choose?Bernardeschi in starting 11 or a trident Ronaldo-Dubala-Higuain?I agree with you about CAM but in this situation and in this Berna form?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri: "Some players didn't follow my instructions, Dybala had to go on the side & Bernardeschi in the center.. but on the field they did the opposite.."

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sarri: "Some players didn't follow my instructions, Dybala had to go on the side & Bernardeschi in the center.. but on the field they did the opposite.."
Here starts the excuses.Who is responsible about the positioning of the players you stupid fuck,eh?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yes but honestly what will you choose?Bernardeschi in starting 11 or a trident Ronaldo-Dubala-Higuain?I agree with you about CAM but in this situation an in this Berna form?
No look I absolutely agree, Bernadeschit is one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen play for Juve (Amauri). But even though individually that trident may make sense, it just collectively would be unbalanced and wouldn’t work with our current midfield.

Dybala, Higuain and Ronaldo would all want to be in the same space, we’d have very little width and the gaps between a midfield that is predominantly defensive and them would mean all the trident would do would be standing upfront on their own.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No look I absolutely agree, Bernadeschit is one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen play for Juve (Amauri). But even though individually that trident may make sense, it just collectively would be unbalanced and wouldn’t work with our current midfield.

Dybala, Higuain and Ronaldo would all want to be in the same space, we’d have very little width and the gaps between a midfield that is predominantly defensive and them would mean all the trident would do would be standing upfront on their own.
So.it's better to play with trident and 11 players than with 10 men with Berna.At any possible sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)