[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i didn't see these guys in training, the coach should know better of course, but can't we just simply try a 4-4-2 with cuadrado on the right and higuain + dybala up front? it would put the most in-form players on the pitch, and compensate lazio's higher midfielder count a bit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I said it in the beginning of the season and knew that Sarri won't even consider it.

But I find it strange coming from you to suggest something other than you know what
What do you mean? Is there a certain formation I relentlessly suggest?

- - - Updated - - -

what about the coach though. he literally said that he never plays with 3 defenders.
Yea I know. The situation would have to be desperate and in fairness it isnt.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #126
    Time too step up today. First place is up for the taking...

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #128
    Well with Ramsey having a foot in the grave, we are stuck with Bernie.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Matuidi out, Rabiot in when we go 1-0 down.

Berna out, Higuain in when we go 2-0 down.

You heard it here first.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Don’t feel secure at all, think we’ll lose this one

Woj
    Cuadrado Bonucci De Ligt Alex Sandro
    Bentancur Pjanic Rabiot
    Bernardeschi
    Dybala CR7​

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    We struggle as it is to score and now people asking for 5 in defence? There is only one problem and that is Berna. Dybala, with Higuain and Ronaldo. Matuidi and Bentancur to do the running to cover the defence. Berna is time lost.
    We should go back to 433/442 (give Dybala a run as f9, now is the time to do it, not in feb) since 4312 is clogged & lacks width and that's been painfully obvious for a while, but the 352 suggestions...:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It has become a term used to elevate even minor comments or actions, one might disagree with, as being symptom of a wider deeply rooted societal issue causing inequality.

though It might be warped from the perspective of someone in the US, due to frequent overuse, rather than most English speakers.
    You been hanging out at trump Twitter again?

- - - Updated - - -

If we get a good result here and away against Roma (4 pts or more) it should set the tone for running away with the scudetto through the winter. We'll have played Inter, Atalanta, Lazio, and Roma away in the first half, and our only tough away game left at Napoli shouldn't be all that bad as they are a shambles.

If we have a couple bad performances (and scrape 3 pts or less), I still think we will win scudetto, but it will likely be a battle right to the end.
    4 points we'll run away with scudo, but 3 pts we'll battle to end...ok.

But good point about tough away games already out of the way.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)