[Serie A] Lazio 1-2 JUVENTUS [January 27th, 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No. Wrong! Go watch curling or something. Robbed implies taking something that isn't yours. We were pragmatic and ruthless. Lazio had their chances and didn't take them. Their profligacy isn't our concern. Yes, we played like shit but we didn't fucking rob anyone. We took our chances; they didn't. Simple logic. Try it sometimes.
Juve in its essence. Historically as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

Daylight robbery, yo!

Calciopoli V2

I bet we paid Lulic to foul Cancelo there and give us the penalty to win. Definitely something fishy going on.

Did you see the nincompoop’s Allegri post? :lol3:
:rofl: just read his post there now. Speechless. The guy is a pathetic loser troll, should be permabanned.

Injuries are hitting at such a bad moment. I still think it’s a huge fail from Paratici not signing a midfielder. And those fuckers at United are so lucky at the moment. Both Verratti and Neymar are injured.

- - - Updated - - -

Every team play like it’s a CL final against us. Just look at how the were celebrating after Can’s own goal. And not to forget our injuries before and during this game.

Farmers league? Liverpool struggled big time against Napoli and only qualified cause Napoli fucked up big time.
Yep. Now watch how bad Lazio will be over the next few weeks. These teams save these performances against us. Their own CL final.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Injuries are hitting at such a bad moment. I still think it’s a huge fail from Paratici not signing a midfielder. And those fuckers at United are so lucky at the moment. Both Verratti and Neymar are injured.
PSG being kicked out is amazing. At the hands of Union is a bit annoying but nevertheless, Union over PSG anytime.

- - - Updated - - -

@Post Ironic :lol:

The nincompoop strikes again. It’s a farmers league apparently, even though Lazio pushed us harder than any team in the CL did this season...and we “robbed” them lmao.

@GordoDeCentral - what is wrong with this guy?
Why is a Juve hater allowed to post so much on this forum? Many trolls from other teams get banned way much faster than that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
PSG being kicked out is amazing. At the hands of Union is a bit annoying but nevertheless, Union over PSG anytime.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is a Juve hater allowed to post so much on this forum? Many trolls from other teams get banned way much faster than that.
I am so conflicted because of Gigi. I want him to win it if we don't, on the other hand it would be embarrassing as hell for us. I dunno man, just confusing this case.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

No idea why, it shouldn’t be tolerated. He is simply disgusting every time he posts about us. I thought trolling was against forum rules?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am so conflicted because of Gigi. I want him to win it if we don't, on the other hand it would be embarrassing as hell for us. I dunno man, just confusing this case.
Really? You want PSG to win it because of Buffon? I couldn’t think of anything more disgusting. How embarrassing would it be for us if he wins the CL the moment he leaves us. No fucking thanks. Hope they are knocked out ASAP.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
No. Wrong! Go watch curling or something. Robbed implies taking something that isn't yours. We were pragmatic and ruthless. Lazio had their chances and didn't take them. Their profligacy isn't our concern. Yes, we played like shit but we didn't fucking rob anyone. We took our chances; they didn't. Simple logic. Try it sometimes.
let's just say that we played with a handicap. We let Lazio play and try till 70° and then we started playing XD sound fair!

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Despite last nights generally lacklustre performance we are still looking to be the only horse in what is now looking like a one horse race.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/italy/serie-a/winner

The recent Serie A managers poll as to who will be Champions in May showed 19 out of 20 opting for Juventus. The odd man out being Gasperini who dared to say that the winners of the Scudetto will be Napoli.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No, we don't. Just don't set up them to fail, e.g. Emre Can as regista, and we'll be at least alright. Lazio always dies against us, they care more about Juve game then derby, it's Lotitos bragging rights. Don't look much into this game, especially when we won.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:lol:

Daylight robbery, yo!

Calciopoli V2

I bet we paid Lulic to foul Cancelo there and give us the penalty to win. Definitely something fishy going on.

Did you see the nincompoop’s Allegri post? :lol3:
Until min 70 Lulic was great. Nothing went passed him. MDS wasnt able to get in half field. Then Cancelo happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)