[SERIE A] Lazio 1 -1 JUVENTUS (1/18/09) (2 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
so both molinaro and sissoko are suspended for fiorentina
Might not be a bad thing.

Buffon (PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Grygera Legro Chiellini (PLEAAASEEEE!!!) De Ceglie
Camoranesi ( PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE) Zanetti Marchisio Giovinco (Nedved will get suspended, imo)
Amauri Del Piero

This formation looks damn sexy to me.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
esteban..you know that he will put mellberg as left back so that he can put de cegle as a left wing...so that he can fuck giovinco again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ibrahimovic is suspended next week against Sampadoria, hopefully Cassano can give them another upset and HOPEFULLY we play fiorentina better than we played Lazio:xfinger:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
That's a ridiculous thing to say.

How would Inter be doing if they had been missing Julio Cesar, Maicon, Cambiasso, Muntari and two or three other squad players?
Its not ridiculous, it would be if, Chimenti would be the only replacement for Gigi.

We have been missing Trez and Buffon and Zanetti a large part of the season. and still managed to get points, aka bernabau (yeah they aint that good, but we never beat them in their home before, even be it DP magic). Besides i am not too sure if Trez would get in to first XI anymore anyway, unless we play 4-3-3, which i cant see us doing week in, week out.

Its not ridiculous, it would be if, Chimenti would be the only replacement for Gigi.

And as you can read, people are already considering selling the first two.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Might not be a bad thing.

Buffon (PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Grygera Legro Chiellini (PLEAAASEEEE!!!) De Ceglie
Camoranesi ( PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE) Zanetti Marchisio Giovinco (Nedved will get suspended, imo)
Amauri Del Piero

This formation looks damn sexy to me.
I am liking Marchisio more and more. Ever more than I like Zanetti. I like your formation. It makes it SOOO much sexier with Buffon, Chiellini, Camoranesi and Giovinco in the same lineup "finally" as DP and Amauri. Its time these guys get back into the starting 11 and help out DP and Amauri as they have been doing most of the work this season...I cant wait btw until Trez scores his first goal back.:agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

We have been missing Trez and Buffon and Zanetti a large part of the season. and still managed to get points, aka bernabau (yeah they aint that good, but we never beat them in their home before, even be it DP magic). Besides i am not too sure if Trez would get in to first XI anymore anyway, unless we play 4-3-3, which i cant see us doing week in, week out.

And as you can read, people are already considering selling the first two.
But even if you can cope with the drop in quality, you will start to struggle with a lack of squad depth.

Why do teams even bother with first class players like Camo if you can win things with Marchionni in the team every week?

And I wasn't commenting on the Chimenti thing. I was criticising your comment about hiding behind injuries.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
let's put things in perspective guys...d only bad thing about tonite's game was that we lost an opportunity to narrow the gap between us and Inter..and perhaps the fact that we were rather uninspiring and dull in our play..

lazio have always been one of our bogey teams n to come away from there with a point is not the tragedy it appears 2 be...hopefully there'll be other opportunities to overtake Inter

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
let's put things in perspective guys...d only bad thing about tonite's game was that we lost an opportunity to narrow the gap between us and Inter..and perhaps the fact that we were rather uninspiring and dull in our play..

lazio have always been one of our bogey teams n to come away from there with a point is not the tragedy it appears 2 be...hopefully there'll be other opportunities to overtake Inter
hopefully next week:xfinger:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Who saw Tiago really wanting to go in and rip Lazio apart? He was the one who should have got the nod instead of Marchisio.
As much as I like Marchisio, I agree that he would have been better in this scenario. Marchisio's greatest secondary strength in midfield is his defensive coverage, and we were lacking more in the creativity department. Tiago could have done more for us there than Marchisio.

That's pretty fair.

A bit harsh on Molinaro, though.
A touch harsh on Molinaro (I thought he had a halfway decent match) but really generous on Ranieri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)