[SERIE A] Lazio 1 -1 JUVENTUS (1/18/09) (2 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
it will be tough but i believe we can overcome them. i would like to gio playing after his coppa performance.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
All we need against this Lazio is a CM partnership Sissoko-Zanetti.
I hope Lazio will start with a trident up front and play with 3 players in midfield. We will completely own their midfield that way and with Del Piero up front, the win will be certain.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just realized that it's a Sunday evening game :sigh: These are the ones that you wait forever for, watching crappy Spanish football in between and getting out of beer half an hour before the game starts.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I just realized that it's a Sunday evening game :sigh: These are the ones that you wait forever for, watching crappy Spanish football in between and getting out of beer half an hour before the game starts.
OMG exactly the same situation here...expect for the beer ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
OMG exactly the same situation here...expect for the beer ;)
The beer is not that of a problem, I usually drink gin and tonic on Sundays but watching Spanish football is the problem.

I think I will work on the house a bit this weekend.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Lazio is a very tough team but am confident that we will win this one ..... hope Giovinco start with a comeback for Camo (if he totally recoverd).......

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Buffon

Mellberg - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Marchionni - Sissoko - Zanetti - Giovinco

Amauri - Del Piero (C)​

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Why do we even bother to put Giovinco in the line up when we all know it's gonna be Nedved at ML?

I sign Rab's line-up. Exactly what i would play. But it's probably gonna be Nedved-Marchisio instead of Giovinco-Zanetti.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Why do we even bother to put Giovinco in the line up when we all know it's gonna be Nedved at ML?

I sign Rab's line-up. Exactly what i would play. But it's probably gonna be Nedved-Marchisio instead of Giovinco-Zanetti.
    Would be a shame, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)