[Serie A] Lazio 1-0 Juventus [30th March, 2024 18:00 CET] (7 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The time to sack him was after the Maccabi and Monza debacles. But here we are 1.5 years later and we look even more pathetic than those days.

We have zero management. Useless amateurs who are good for nothing but bullshit words to the media and talking to fans about irrelevant nonsense.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Probably going full retard, but I’ve cancelled my sport subscription and won’t watch another game. I hope we lose every game for the remainder of the season if that’s what it takes for him to be gone./QUOTE]

smart decision. i did the same 3 seasons ago and was best decision for mental health i did. it's nice to save money too.

also don't buy any merchandise either. don't support these corporate assholes

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We have to sell Weah,Chiesa ,fucking Rugani,give for free DeSciglio,Miretti at least and to start to look like a team....

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Didn't tuz always change moderators who could open match threads when we use to have couple of losses or bad run of results? Please let Hustini start doing it again or anybody else.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Also this ‘defensive’ coach has watched us concede this same goal multiple times.
The wing backs who are expected to be our only outlet going forward but then have to cover the centre back, also always has to mark someone at the back post on any cross whilst the 3 CBs have the pleasure of standing near the one centre back.

The thing when you’re constantly defending deep with 11 players behind the ball, like a provincial club, is you are left with players who no longer have the personality and confidence to play 1 v 1 and are regularly happy to pass the responsibility off to someone else and sit in their ‘zone' marking space because they can.

The entire burden is placed on the attacking players and it's no surprise they are burnt out physically and mentally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)