[Serie A] Lazio 1-0 Juventus [30th March, 2024 18:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
You won’t see me in the live thread anymore until the start of next season. There is no way I’m wasting 90 minutes per weekend to watch this putrid shit.

Just put an end to this already. You know for a fact that with Allegri we’re not winning another game this season, so what’s the point of keeping him in seat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Extremely frustrating to be losing it at the last second like this but can hardly argue that it wasn’t well deserved by Lazio, we settled for little once again and ended up with nothing instead.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
the Lazio core players have international experience and been playing together for many years now, it’s only natural that we’d struggle against them as we have a young squad that is still in transition and building towards our dream of challenging for the Scudetto next season, for now top 4 is the objective and it’s well whitin our reach despite today’s result’.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet that’s going to be the post match quote if we don’t win this one. :lol:
Incoming.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Dreadful performance, abysmal tactics and subs from Allegri.

But we badly lack quality all over the pitch. We need a complete clear out, which unfortunately you can't do in one summer.
Even more so when we are financially restrained and majority of our sellable assets are on a downward trajectory…

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Probably going full retard, but I’ve cancelled my sport subscription and won’t watch another game. I hope we lose every game for the remainder of the season if that’s what it takes for him to be gone. If we have a fire sale and have to sell our key players then so be it, it’s not like this group of players can string more than 3 passes together anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)