[Serie A] Lazio 0-3 JUVENTUS (November 22nd 2014) (4 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What about Marchisio?
He had a good match too and did a lot of the dirty work. He is having a very good season like he was 2 years ago. He has been very reliable this season and we would have been screwed had he not stepped up and covered for the absences of Pirlo and Vidal. I'd still take an in-form Pirlo and Vidal over him ofcoarse.

I have always been a big fan of marchisio by the way and was defending him during the time people said he was a ghost. I just hold Vidal and Pirlo higher than probably any other two players in that position in the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Some of those passes Pirlo was playing in that first half were sublime. Yes we come to expect them from him, but in that 15 minute spell he was threading some insane passes.
The elegance of the old italians' passing is something I am going to really miss. The passing of Totti, Del Piero and most of all Pirlo have a certain aesthetic quality to it that modern footballers dont seem to have anymore even though we still have very effective passers. Ronaldinho and Zidane possessed that vision and quality as well. The ability to do the sublime. Its like Federer's magical moments in tennis.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The elegance of the old italians' passing is something I am going to really miss. The passing of Totti, Del Piero and most of all Pirlo have a certain aesthetic quality to it that modern footballers dont seem to have anymore even though we still have very effective passers. Ronaldinho and Zidane possessed that vision and quality as well. The ability to do the sublime. Its like Federer's magical moments in tennis.
kant's sublime? :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what's wrong is you missing the game man. I guess you'll miss the Malmo game for a 2 pieces of napolitana pizza? :frown:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.
:rofl: aware

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
T be honest not so much. it looks like it was boiled in water and thats it. No sauce, no veggies, no love.

Btw, went to a juve pizza place @Lion and had a fukin nice birthday.-...eating some nice food, nice spaghettis in olive oil...and in a biggass screen seeing Pogba scoring braces for fun.

Had a superb afternoon
Have you eaten lobster?

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
apparently max turned to romulo for him to begin warming up until romulo informed max that the 3 subs had been made already provoking laughter from everyone involved including staff and teammates

family.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
Nice copy paste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)