[Serie A] Lazio 0-3 JUVENTUS (November 22nd 2014) (6 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I didn't watch because of this, now who's the peasant?
You are all jealous.
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
Best post you ever made brah. I'll have what you having.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Some of those passes Pirlo was playing in that first half were sublime. Yes we come to expect them from him, but in that 15 minute spell he was threading some insane passes.

Jul 20, 2012
Some of those passes Pirlo was playing in that first half were sublime. Yes we come to expect them from him, but in that 15 minute spell he was threading some insane passes.
Are you referring to the part of the game were we were in lazios box and he kept on playing the balls over the defence? If you are, yea that was amazing.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #355
    Malmo thread opened. Someone confirm I got the clock time correct. :nervous:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I didn't watch because of this, now who's the peasant? $uploadfromtaptalk1416695460585.jpg
    Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #357
    :lol:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    I didnt watch the game cause i am
    In Lisbon and couldn't find a pub showing it. Was getting updates while at dinner on forza football and wife was not too impressed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    It looks amazing, Jack.
    T be honest not so much. it looks like it was boiled in water and thats it. No sauce, no veggies, no love.

Btw, went to a juve pizza place @Lion and had a fukin nice birthday.-...eating some nice food, nice spaghettis in olive oil...and in a biggass screen seeing Pogba scoring braces for fun.

Had a superb afternoon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)