[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (56 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Today was so much more important than I thought. The team showed that they can play poorly and win, they took full points on the road to Lazio, they showed that they do not depend on Diego for everything (Giovinco looked good moving forward and even defended surprisingly well), Grosso and Caceres showed that once properly integrated our defense will be strong, Legro played, Gio played, Trez played and scored what will hopefully be a confidence booster, and Caceres had as good a debut as he could have asked.

The good thing is that we've got a healthy supply of good back-up players. We lacked that last season due to fatigue and lengthy injuries. Plus the addition of new players gave a lease of life to the team. We needed that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Congratulations everyone, it was the three points that mattered most. I watched the game but I couldn't enjoy it as I usually do.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Caceres performance today was worrying I thought that aside from his goal he played pretty poorly. But to be fair for much of the game Lazio were playing better than Juve and Kolarov had quite a match so it isn't entirely that bad. Even with Caceres RB looks like our weak point. Aside from Caceres the defence did a pretty good job as our midfield did little to help them.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I gave it to Trez, because even though pattently not match-fit he, nevertherless, still managed to find space and chances to score. And like every great striker never gave up. That is what he has to offer, and each game he plays he will offer more, and score more.
:lol: Aren't you biased.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Caceres performance today was worrying I thought that aside from his goal he played pretty poorly. But to be fair for much of the game Lazio were playing better than Juve and Kolarov had quite a match so it isn't entirely that bad. Even with Caceres RB looks like our weak point. Aside from Caceres the defence did a pretty good job as our midfield did little to help them.
so you rate grosso higher than caceres??

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
IMO Lazio home is one of the most difficult games of the season and the fact that we bagged 3 points is simply awesome.
:agree: i remember saying to Osman few weeks ago that Lazio would be one of the best teams in serie A this season. They've got a great young team + great coach and we faced them in a pretty tough time (after the international break). I was pretty happy with the draw but we managed to win which is a HUGE boost to our side.

No team will find it easy against lazio this season not even :inter: , so those 3 points are really important IMO....

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #656
    Btw, (I hope i'm wrong) but looking at Diego's injury from what I saw, I think he'll be out for minimum 20 to 25 days.... not being able to stay 2more min due to his thigh problem doesn't look good.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #658
    It's just isn't meant for Del Piero and Diego to play together. :(
    Yeah:depressed, I think it will take some more time to see them playing together. What's even more sad is that Del Piero will probably also miss Tuesday's match.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Marchisio man of the match? Come on.

Buffon was without a doubt 100 PERCENT today. Marchisio was good, but gave the ball away at times. In no way was he better than Buffon. That's just retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)