[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS (4th Dec 2015) (1 Viewer)

Nazio 0-2 Juve 04-Dec-2015 MoM

• Chiellini

• Sandro

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
At the moment in midfield only Marchisio, Sturaro and Padoin are confirmed as available.
That stinks.
http://www.tuttojuve.com/in-diretta...per-recuperare-dubbi-su-chi-sostituira-262900

Why doesn't Allegri look at some of the primavera players? Kastanos or Macek make me feel a lot calmer then Padoin TBH
Kastanos or Macek would make you feel a lot more calmer than Padoin?

No way. Padoin may have not started this season off well, but in a situation like this he's much more reliable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lulic finger cut off in accident
By Football Italia staff

Lazio revealed details of the horrific injury Senad Lulic sustained, as he underwent surgery to reconstruct his hand.

It is still not clear how the incident occurred, but he was taken to a clinic following an accident in the gym during today’s training session.

This evening the club released a statement explaining the current situation.

Lulic suffered the traumatic sub-amputation of the distal phalanx and fracture of the fourth finger, plus fracture of the intermediary phalanx of the third finger.

Essentially this means the top of his fourth finger was chopped off.

Lulic went into the Mater Dei clinic and underwent surgery to reconstruct the phalanx of the fourth finger in his right hand and reduce the fracture of the third finger.

The player will remain in the clinic for two to three days in order to monitor the situation.

It’s not clear when Lulic will be available to play again, but such a traumatic injury would assume not until after Christmas.
wtf. i wonder what happened :boh:
did he finger lotitos gf, got caught and lotito used a cigar cutter to punish him? after all we are talking bout serie-a here. nothing
is impossible. @Bianconero_Aus

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We should try 4-4-1-1 with JGC-Sturaro-Marchisio-AS +Dybala + Morata or Mandzukic

I dont like the idea of Padoin as CM and we shouldn't forcé khedira to play

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
today's news based on papers (ts, stampa) and allegri's press conference:

- asamoah doing fine, he may replace pogba tomorrow :tuttosport:
- lemina may recover
- khedira is unavailable for tomorrow, still unlikely against sevilla
- pereyra's recovery is not going well, he felt something yesterday, will be evaluated today
- 4-4-2 is unlikely, we'll probably play 3-5-2

Jul 20, 2012
today's news based on papers (ts, stampa) and allegri's press conference:

- asamoah doing fine, he may replace pogba tomorrow :tuttosport:
- lemina may recover
- khedira is unavailable for tomorrow, still unlikely against sevilla
- pereyra's recovery is not going well, he felt something yesterday, will be evaluated today
- 4-4-2 is unlikely, we'll probably play 3-5-2
:tup: 3-5-2 for sure, and idk i would much rather lemina, asamoah has been off alot lately and will be really off the pace

- - - Updated - - -

Alex Sandro looks like he will get the start

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Pogba- A.Sandro combination was amazing in Milan and City matches. I'm eager to see how A.Sandro plays without Pogba next to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)