[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (11 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
I would start with Dp and Zlatan inside. Trezeguet can play in the 2nd half.
(Dp deserves some playing time, because he's simply delivering whenever he is to play....I would partner him with Zlatan, Ibra is doing good lately, showing some good Football and because he's probably fresh and relaxed)

Emerson can handle things by-himself, knowing that Patrick wont be available. at the end of the day Trev wont create lot of headache for us.

Adrian Mutu would be my Option behind the Strikers....Camo on his Right. Pavel on his Left.

My Formation looks a bit of attacking one...but this is what we gotta do atleast against a team like trev.

I wouldn't mind Resting Canna in this game and Put Kovac in his place as Fabio has been playing lot of matches so far and this is the perfect time for him to relax.
Forgot to add that I want Zambrotta back to his Left position, bringing Pessotto to the right.

oh and another thing, will gigi be on the bench?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Forgot to add that I want Zambrotta back to his Left position, bringing Pessotto to the right.

oh and another thing, will gigi be on the bench?
You're not satisfied with Chiellini? I am seeing him omproving game after game, he has a brightfuture ahead.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
You're not satisfied with Chiellini? I am seeing him omproving game after game, he has a brightfuture ahead.

I'm happy with the kid. He deserve some credits......But sometimes I do feel that Zambrotta isn't really comfortable at the right....I notice it against Brugges and couple of games before(Though he never disappoint). However I would give Pessotto a chance in this game, knowing that he wont have lot of playing time in the future.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i would start with
--------------------abbiati-----------------------
zambrotta---kovac------cannavaro---chiellini
camoranesi--emerson---nedved---del piero
----------ibra-----------treze-------------------

then if we are winning like 2-0 in the 2nd half i would like to see

--------------------abbiati-----------------------
Balzaretti---kovac------Gladstone---Chiellini
camoranesi---------emerson--------del piero
--------------------Mutu------------------------
----------ibra-----------treze-------------------

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I'm happy with the kid. He deserve some credits......But sometimes I do feel that Zambrotta isn't really comfortable at the right....I notice it against Brugges and couple of games before(Though he never disappoint). However I would give Pessotto a chance in this game, knowing that he wont have lot of playing time in the future.
new avatar :weee: great

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maybe not having Patrick, can a be a good test for Capello to try again the "Trio" and playing with one DM(Emerson). But somehow I still think and believe he'll go for Blasi to field Patrick's place.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
and the rest will be good for him,lets be honest it will be trez-zlatan against fiorentina so rest trez up,let alex get the goal he needs to take the weight off his shoulders,juve get the win and everybody ends up happy
fair enough...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
---Del Piero---Trezeguet--Mutu-----

--Vieira---Emerson---Camoranesi--

Chiellini--Canna--Kovac--Balzaretti

---------------Abbiati-------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)