[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have always wondered how our team would play with Nedved taking a central role, and it could either work very well or fail miserably. On one side of the argument Nedved has the pace and energy to win balls in midfield, and by playing him next to Emerson he would be able to support the attack from a central position and therefore get better looks straight in on goal. However, on the other hand, Nedved does strike me as a bit too wild to play in a central role where you must be aware of your surroundings. I could also see him get caught up the pitch too much with his attacking forays, thus leaving Emerson stranded.

But all this talk is unforunately irrelevent because Capello will never try anything new or innovative.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
RochemBeck said:
I have always wondered how our team would play with Nedved taking a central role, and it could either work very well or fail miserably. On one side of the argument Nedved has the pace and energy to win balls in midfield, and by playing him next to Emerson he would be able to support the attack from a central position and therefore get better looks straight in on goal. However, on the other hand, Nedved does strike me as a bit too wild to play in a central role where you must be aware of your surroundings. I could also see him get caught up the pitch too much with his attacking forays, thus leaving Emerson stranded.

But all this talk is unforunately irrelevent because Capello will never try anything new or innovative.
I am sure you have noticed that on almost all ball recoveries when the opponent is attacking us, it is Nedved who takes the ball, gives it to someone and runs forward. This means he can take balls, he knows who to give and of course he can add to the midfield by moving forward. I think Zlatan pointed that out in the beginning of the season and I agreed with him at that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would start with Dp and Zlatan inside. Trezeguet can play in the 2nd half.
(Dp deserves some playing time, because he's simply delivering whenever he is to play....I would partner him with Zlatan, Ibra is doing good lately, showing some good Football and because he's probably fresh and relaxed)

Emerson can handle things by-himself, knowing that Patrick wont be available. at the end of the day Trev wont create lot of headache for us.

Adrian Mutu would be my Option behind the Strikers....Camo on his Right. Pavel on his Left.

My Formation looks a bit of attacking one...but this is what we gotta do atleast against a team like trev.

I wouldn't mind Resting Canna in this game and Put Kovac in his place as Fabio has been playing lot of matches so far and this is the perfect time for him to relax.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
The answer is Yes. He can play in the second half...after all I repeat we're not playing milan or Chelsea.
and the rest will be good for him,lets be honest it will be trez-zlatan against fiorentina so rest trez up,let alex get the goal he needs to take the weight off his shoulders,juve get the win and everybody ends up happy

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
my formation for this match:

------------------Abbiati
-Zambrotta---Kovac---Thuram---Chielini
--Camoranesi---Emerson(Viera)--Blasi--Mutu
------------Del piero-------Zlatan

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Personally i'd like to see an experimental formation:

------------------Abbiati
Pessotto ----Kovac -- Cannavaro -- Chielini
--- Nedved ---- Vieira ---- Giannicheda
----------------------Mutu
-----Ibrahimovic --------- Del Piero

I think Zambrotta, Emerson and Trezeguet need to rest. Even more, We could play Maoro instead of nedved to rest Nedved. If Del Piero needs rest, then play Trezeguet instead.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
I would start with Dp and Zlatan inside. Trezeguet can play in the 2nd half.
(Dp deserves some playing time, because he's simply delivering whenever he is to play....I would partner him with Zlatan, Ibra is doing good lately, showing some good Football and because he's probably fresh and relaxed)

Emerson can handle things by-himself, knowing that Patrick wont be available. at the end of the day Trev wont create lot of headache for us.

Adrian Mutu would be my Option behind the Strikers....Camo on his Right. Pavel on his Left.

My Formation looks a bit of attacking one...but this is what we gotta do atleast against a team like trev.

I wouldn't mind Resting Canna in this game and Put Kovac in his place as Fabio has been playing lot of matches so far and this is the perfect time for him to relax.
Why isn't Vieira available?
cannavaro has to play, Thuram is suspeneded.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
look at that massive crowd behind him!! gee they must inspire him to play even better............damn shame!!

duh, what does crowd has to do with his scoring ?

he can score with or without. we saw a fully booked delli alpe stad and zalayeta kicked Real madrid out, so he can score in this match if he play no matter the Stadium was full or empty !

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
I dont care who plays really.
As long as they play 100% and honor the shirt.
If they do that, than our players will always come out on top against this kind of an opposition.

Forza Juve

Apr 26, 2004
Juventus vs Treviso, a match you can’t miss

After the exciting away match against Roma and the Champions League win over Brugge, the Bianconeri are back to the Delle Alpi stadium to meet Treviso, an absolute Serie A beginner. This is in fact their first season in the major league and the club, chaired by Ettore Setten, has tried to build a team able to achieve an historical target: get safe from relegation.

The squad has been renewed in every role and it took them a period of warm-up before starting at full speed. The 0-0 earned against Chievo Verona marked a first turn-around that all the Biancazzurri supporters were waiting for. From the sixth matchday on, the Treviso-based team had two defeats, four draws and an historical 2-1 win against Reggina. Last Sunday, on the new coach Cavasin’s debut, they nearly achieved the first home win, taking a 2-0 lead over Palermo. The Rosaneri succeeded in earning the draw but Cavasin has the means to do well and will try to prove so, starting from the match against Juventus.

The very Juventus who are more and more alone on top of the table, after their spectacular and persuading win over Roma and after Fiorentina have won over Milan. The Bianconeri played a great match at the Olimpico, hindering the Giallorossi’s initivatives and scoring four goals. Nedved was the first to score, at the end of the first half. Then in the second the Bianconeri were unstoppable, with Ibrahimovic’s masterful goal and the two scored by Trezeguet. That win marked their 50th weekday on top of the table. Which means that Juventus have never been second-ranked since Capello has been coaching Juventus. Always on top, where they’re entitled to be.

The match against Treviso cannot be missed by the Bianconeri fans: this time, too, tickets are on sale at really advantageous prices, starting from 10 Euros for the Curva. Tickets will be on sale on the web until 13:30 on Friday, November 25th or at Lottomatica stores in Italy until the start of the match, scheduled at 15:00 Sunday, 27th.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
In the last time, I almost dream everytime about the juve games, before the roma match, I dreamed of winning 3-0 and yesterday I dreamed that we play 1-1 against treviso:shocked: I hope this will not be ture :confused:

PS: This is not a joke...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)