[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (2 Viewers)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
--------------------Abbiati
Zambrotta---Kovac----Cannavaro----Chiellini
Camoranesi-Emerson-Giannichedda-Nedved
--------------Trezeguet-Zlatan

This will be the lineup. Fabio Capello is very predictable, and likes his 1st choices to have a lot of match time.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think mutu will start, i think everyone at juve wants del piero to break the record as soon as possible so he can move on past this issue.

i dont know if he will start instead of trez i doubt it but zlatan will def start. Dp will play at least 20 mins i think that will be enough for him to score 180.

abbiatti

zambro canna kovac chellini

camo emerson gianni mutu

zlatan trez

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Eire said:
i think mutu will start, i think everyone at juve wants del piero to break the record as soon as possible so he can move on past this issue.

i dont know if he will start instead of trez i doubt it but zlatan will def start. Dp will play at least 20 mins i think that will be enough for him to score 180.

abbiatti

zambro canna kovac chellini

camo emerson gianni mutu

zlatan trez
i agree with you wxcept i honestly think alex will start and capello will rest trez,with the fiorentina match so close he will be hoping to resttrez after zlatan had an enforced absensce in the champs league,DP will not start v fiorentina and we can win this without 1 or 2 regulars so i reckon DP will play from the start

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Don Bes said:
Pessotto---Kovac----Cannavaro----Chiellini
Camoranesi-Emerson-Nedved- Zambrotta

this is who i'd play

I like the look of your midfield. Zambrotta and Camo for the balanced and neceassary width, while Nedved can provide the team with his energy and movement which flourishes in a central position. I'm positive Nedved would also be able to backtrack and tackle opposing midfielders as well, as against Roma Nedved was also useful for his interceptions when Roma tried to attack.

Sadly we will probably never see that midfield, let alone formation.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Don Bes said:
Pessotto---Kovac----Cannavaro----Chiellini
Camoranesi-Emerson-Nedved- Zambrotta

this is who i'd play
Puts a lot of creativity for the strikers :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)