[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (2 Viewers)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
If thuram is out then i would like to see Gladstone sit in for this match.

---------------------abbi------------------
zambro---gladstone----canna----chie
camo----blasi-----emo------neddy-----
------------trezi---------ibra-----------

not being too overconfident, we will get a 3-0 win ( trez hattrick)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i dont like the idea of trashing two team in a row then having to face an in form team the goals tend to dry up a la milan.

beat juve 3-1 udinese 5-1 and the lost 2-1

to stop over confidence i would like a nice 2-0 victory and rest a few players.

given vieira suspension i would like to see a midfield of camo emo mutu neddy.

give zambrotta a rest

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think cap would indeed prefer blasi or giani, but as stuborn as he is he must surly see that emerson is not as effective as an ACM as he is as a holding player, so maybe mutu neddy or camo might get shifted to an advanced cm position to try their playmaking skills, after all it at home to treviso i think cap might see how this will work

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
It's good to see many of our players getting minutes, Treviso should be a good opportunity to build on our performance against Roma (which didn't totally reflect a 4-1 victory).

Right after we get another Champions' League win under our belts in midweek of course. :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Martin said:
Reminds me of the Arsenal scoreline :D

Anyway TBH I think it would be another scrappy 1 - 0 win becos preparations against Fiorentina is needed.

-----------------Abbiati------------------
Balzaretti---Kovac----Canna----Chiellini
-----Camo----Gianni-----Vieira--
--------Zlatan - Trez - Mutu-----------

I would love to see this happening. Treviso isn't a strong team and they r battling relegation. I would love to see the trident against them. Give Mutu and Balzaretti some starting time and let Zambro have a rest to have have fresh legs against Fiorentina. Kovac needs a warmup game for the battle against Toni. If things turn out well we could perhaps use this formation against Fiorentina too, with Zambro and Vieira starting.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
card collector,man some of the bookings he gets are harsh his reputation preceeds him. dacourt made a meal of minimal contact ala montella surely juve could get thuram red card over turned, a fuck it give kovac a game lillian needs a break

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
Thuram and Vieira will be out... never a good sign. But this is Treviso. They may have pulled off a 2-2 draw against Palermo, but that was after being spotted with a 2-0 lead in the 6th minute.

They also sport Serie A's most anemic attack.

I won't go predicting any 4-0 victories, as that's a complete setup for overconfidence. But a comfortable 2-0 seems in the cards. Maybe 2-1 if we give them the gift of a howler (or just as bad, missed assignments on a free kick).
If I am not mistaken,Camoranesi also suspended

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)