Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (19 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we played pretty well. tiago was stupid though. i beleive its coz hes under pressure. almiron had a beautiful lob pass to trez. del piero seemed to play well. um how did tiago play coz the highlights didnt show much of him. and also almiron.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Another Tiago start... another shutout win. What a surprise.

He might have not had a good match today, but some of you are fools to think he doesn't add anything to this side. Tiago keeps adding assists and now has more assists than Zanetti.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Tiago is doing ok, I'm sure he will be better in the 2nd of half season too, as he is much more fresh than all of our other midfielders, apart from Almiron I guess !

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
nice goal by trez , dp was not on his best form , the important is the 3 points , we are one point away from roma , thank god udinese lost points too.

Sep 19, 2006
Another Tiago start... another shutout win. What a surprise.

He might have not had a good match today, but some of you are fools to think he doesn't add anything to this side. Tiago keeps adding assists and now has more assists than Zanetti.
Agreed!!
I was so pleased when I saw every person in the crowd yesterday applauding for Tiago warmthly when he was getting out .aside from the Stupid punch,he was very pleased about himself,I think he is here to stay,cant wait to see what he will do after the break.
It seems Ranieri is starting to have some sense & I hope this continues after the break.

FORZA TIAGO

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
Legro wants Azzurri, we thought he was crazy, now Im not sure. :D
Legro hasn't convinced me 100% but he is getting there.

i used to hate him so much my friends and I call him Legro(fatalie) for all the stupid mistakes he used to make.

but I have to admitt he has been very determined so far this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)