Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (45 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
I agree that tiago is not a bad player but you have to face the facts that so far he has been a flop. I have confidence that he will return to form tho if he is given a chance at juventus and show his true worth.
I agree he hasn't been a hit, but there is a different word to describe him, rather than flop. Maybe a stumble in our team?

For everyone else, here is a stream link from the good old bet365.com: http://www.bet365.com/home/LiveStreaming/LiveStreaming.asp?langid=5

If you want a password and login details, just say, and Ill give you mine. ;)

Sep 14, 2003
Thank goodness for bet355 (again) or else I'd be stuck with the Milan derby.

I hope we don't take this game too lightly - I'm not concerned about Siena but rather our attitude and approach.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Beretta no Juve turkey
Sunday 23 December, 2007

Siena will not be Christmas turkeys to the slaughter in Turin this afternoon, maintains Coach Mario Beretta.

“The team must go out there and play the game with their own characteristics and mentality,” he said of the clash with Juventus.

“That should be the case always, regardless of if they are facing a side at the top or the bottom of the table.”

Siena have picked up just five points from their seven away games this season and lost their last three consecutive visits to Turin.

“We know that we are facing a great squad that does not give its opponents much room to manoeuvre, but we cannot think only of defending ourselves. That would be a serious mistake.”

Fresh from a shock 3-1 win at Genoa and a draw with Napoli, Beretta is so confident that he could decide to stick with the system of a Trequartista behind two strikers.

“We’ll have to see Tomas Locatelli’s fitness levels before I decide.”

May 22, 2007
I don't know who repped me with the message "Thanks for the site. um is it good quality and do you need extremely fast internet?" so I don't know who to aim this at but you need a good internet, and the quality varies a lot. It might be good today because most people will be watching the Milan derby though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)