Serie A: Juventus vs Siena [Dec 23 2007] (14 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We might look 10x better than Siena on papers but I wouldn't go as far saying this game is 3points already in pocket. We have to work hard to earn these 3points.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is the last official game Juve play in 2007. I agree with Rab as we should not take the win for granted but since it is the last game I expect the boys to put in a fight and win with a good display.

I tip it for a match where we will see some good football and moments of magic from Del Piero.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
5:1 and I am expecting one of the best games from our team.
It would be good to try in 2nd half Boum (if he is ready) as CM and Chiellini as LB.
Also I want Chiellini to score as well as Noce.

BTW according to some papers, Momo is set to come for £8 Million.

Mar 24, 2006
It would be good to try in 2nd half Boum (if he is ready) as CM and Chiellini as LB.

Sorry no offence , bro , but which one papers ? did you mean a Toilet paper ? :D

TBH , i don't care how much should we splash on that guy , but after we got rejected last time , i really don't want see that guy in our Squad :sick:

5-0 :xfinger:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Sorry no offence , bro , but which one papers ? did you mean a Toilet paper ? :D

TBH , i don't care how much should we splash on that guy , but after we got rejected last time , i really don't want see that guy in our Squad :sick:

5-0 :xfinger:
no offense taken :wink:
here is link
http://www.squarefootball.net/article/transfer.asp?tid=718

We will see January is so close. Its very interesting, CR saying no-one coming, but everyone else says/writes different..

May 22, 2007
... in the making.
He must be very close to legendary status then. :cool:

That would be a very interesting scenario. I want Boum to play though.

no offense taken :wink:
here is link
http://www.squarefootball.net/article/transfer.asp?tid=718

We will see January is so close. Its very interesting, CR saying no-one coming, but everyone else says/writes different..
No to Sissoko. I don't want it.

I hope for:

Buffon
Zebina-Legro-Chiellini-Molinaro
Tiago-Zanetti-Nocerino
Nedved
Trezeguet-Del Piero​

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
You are Japanese or what ?

thanks for the link
Bit complicated....
Im Bosnian, but was born in Croatia. Used to live in London 14 years, and got chained with a japanese girl 1o years ago. Less than 2 years ago we moved to Tokyo with 2 kids, but still working for my company in UK. Have UK & Croatian passport, but can not have Japanese as my eyes are round and cos i dont eat rise a lot.
I told u its compicated..

Jul 5, 2005
Bit complicated....
Im Bosnian, but was born in Croatia. Used to live in London 14 years, and got chained with a japanese girl 1o years ago. Less than 2 years ago we moved to Tokyo with 2 kids, but still working for my company in UK. Have UK & Croatian passport, but can not have Japanese as my eyes are round and cos i dont eat rise a lot.
Are you speaking Bosnian, Croatian or Both ?

Mar 24, 2006
Bit complicated....
Hehehe , sounds complicated :eyebrows:

whatever you got such a cool life experience , moving from a country to a different country .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)