[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (11 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I completely agree with you Rab but Zlatan is more talented.

I was against buying Amauri and I thought we had to invest our money on some playmakers but now I think that was one sublime purchase.
Its not how talented you are, its how effective and efficient you are on the field that count.

What I didn't like about Zlatan (and I used to say that from day one he was with us) he slows down the pace alot with his personal shows. Things got dramatically worse in the second season (thanx to capello who made him feel he was better than del piero, i.e. the best player in the world). Amauri is more mature and down to earth. He is massively talented and he is a player that can make a difference (which he has proven many times this season so far) and thats what any team needs.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Its not how talented you are, its how effective and efficient you are on the field that count.

What I didn't like about Zlatan (and I used to say that from day one he was with us) he slows down the pace alot with his personal shows. Things got dramatically worse in the second season (thanx to capello who made him feel he was better than del piero, i.e. the best player in the world). Amauri is more mature and down to earth. He is massively talented and he is a player that can make a difference (which he has proven many times this season so far) and thats what any team needs.
:agree: amauri plays for the team while Ibra always played for himself. I never liked Ibra and i was one of the few people probably who felt great when he left the team. But still no one can deny that Ibra is a great talent....

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
It was a great game; it was refreshing to see a attractive and vibrant Juventus side that played football the way it should be played. They simply crushed the Roman side to pieces, albeit a relatively weak side.

I loved the way the team combined today, Tiago's best days don't seem too distant anymore, Molnaro is a different player, Del piero yet again displays his divine football ingenuity, Amauri and Momo are beasts, Marchionni is class. Overall, the team looked great, let's hope things only get better.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
not really, Amauri has played in every single game for us...he wanted a goal, but with the match in control, it was right to give him a breather
Ale was fatigued in the last 20 minutes and we also need him fresh against Real on Wednesday. Amauri on the other hand was still active and energetic. It was better to keep him on the pitch. I felt for him when he was going to be subbed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)