[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (9 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I completely agree with you Rab but Zlatan is more talented.

I was against buying Amauri and I thought we had to invest our money on some playmakers but now I think that was one sublime purchase.
Zlatan uses his pony tail shows a lot which makes him look like he's a bit ahead of Amauri. Not because Amauri is playing for us or anything, but I'm a fan of hardwork players such as Amauri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
A long sweeping move with many first-touch passes concluded when Amauri cut back for Grygera from eight yards, but Juan came sliding in to clear the danger.

that was the best move of the game...pure class

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Manninger 6.0
Grygera 6.5
Legrottaglie 6.5
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 7.5
Marchionni 6.5
Tiago 7
Sissoko 6.5
Nedved 6.5
Del Piero 7.5
Amauri 7

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Manninger 6.0
Grygera 7.5
Legrottaglie 8.0
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 7.0
Marchionni 6.5
Tiago 6
Sissoko 7.0
Nedved 7.5
Del Piero 7.5
Amauri 7

vladale

Jan 21, 2008
Hopefully this win will change the way Juventus had played earlier (defensively) and in the future. But I don't know, I still think that we are gonna waste 3 points on some "smaller" teams like Reggina, Chievo or others..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A long sweeping move with many first-touch passes concluded when Amauri cut back for Grygera from eight yards, but Juan came sliding in to clear the danger.

that was the best move of the game...pure class
Indeed, it was probably the best move we have made this season.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Lovely win & a great confidence booster. Gem of a goal from DP. I hope we keep this winning streak until January & reinforce the defence. Somebody sack our entire medical staff already this is a disgrace.

Apr 15, 2006
Great match, well played apart from some defensive errors in the first half. The second half was EXACTLY what I wanted the team to do, which was keep possession and slow the match down a little, thus protecting against a Roma come back while threatening them offensively. For a change, we actually played to our strengths by using the wings to torture Roma, who were by the way incredibly poor defensively, so we were successful at using the flanks to work our way around De Rossi and their fullbacks. And to top it off, we played a direct style in the first 60 minutes where we looked for the outlet passes quickly, attacked with speed and power, which is EXACTLY what we need to do running this straight 4-4-2 system.

Overall, great job by the players today and Ranieri for seemingly inspiring them, although I don't think they need to be inspired when we play Roma. WE ARE JUVENTUS FOR FUCK'S SAKE! FORZA JUVE!

Manninger - Solid as usual. 6.5

Grygera - Weird defending in the first half but nice runs in the second. 6

Legrottaglie - Solid stuff. Impressive again. 6.5

Chiellini - Committed a couple awkward mistakes in the first but was pretty solid throughout. 6.5

Molinaro - Didn't commit many mistakes and made good crosses for a chance. THANK YOU! That's what we ask. 6

Marchionni - Funny player. He doesn't do much for 300 some minutes, but then does a great job to keep him on the team sheet. Good stuff I suppose. 6

Sissoko - His passing is just terrible, it must be said. Too many give aways in midfield for my liking. 5.5

Tiago - This is the Tiago I know. Nothing flashy, just solid passing and getting the job done, getting the ball to the people who should have it. I also think that he was part of the reason why we were direct and quick on the counter-attack, simply by how he knows where to play the ball before he gets it. Good stuff by the much maligned midfielder. 6.5

Nedved - Solid match. 6.5

Amauri - Menacing player that you just have to love. Owned Mr. Butthole a few times on the left. 6.5

Del Piero - Magician. David Copperfield move over. 7.5

Mellberg - Did fine. 6

Iaquinta - Didn't see much of the ball.

De Ceglie - Ran hard.

Team as a whole - 8

Jeremy Menez - YOU'RE PLAYING FOR THE WRONG TEAM, RAB!

Great win guys. Lets CELEBRATE!
terrible ratings! so nobody was as good as DP to even get a 7??? bullshit! Tiago and Sissoko definitely deserve a 7!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)