[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (17 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
outstanding performance, everyone played well today! Well done Tiago, you might just be turning into a 2nd season wonder! keep it up!

Also credit must go to ranieri, i am not his biggest fan but today he got his game plan spot on, we outclassed them all over the field and the credit for that must go to claudio, well done!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
great game, Juve pretty much dominated from start to finish...many candidates today but again I thought Leggrotaglie was absolutely brilliant...MOTM...and special shout out to LA FURIA CECA Nedved and Grygera, were simply amazing today...also Molinaro Del Piero and Sissoko had a fantastic game, with Ale, well what can you say... :bow:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Manninger 5.5 Nervy
Grygera 6 Busy
Legrottaglie 6.5 Instructive
Chiellini 6.5 Solid
Molinaro 7+ Infallible
Marchionni 6.5 Improving
Tiago 7 Controlled
Sissoko 6.5 Balancing
Nedved 6.5 Uncomprimising
Del Piero 7.5 Magical
Amauri 6 Combative

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Forza Molinaro :D

Great game by the whole team. Tiago is definatly the missing player we needed in midfield. My man of the match is Nedved, amazing fighter.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Another fantastic performance and result now we are up to 5th spot with everyone else to play tomorrow.

Nedved, Grygera, Legro, Sisso, Tiago, Amauri were all brilliant but Del Piero was MOM. His free kick was the BOMB!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)