[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (8 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
:disagree: ... ur impatient, he did great last year ... 3rd place after serie b and a not so good transfer record ... and this year is still to be judged ....
we shall kick some ass tonight!!! :D
Ranieri is a loser, that is a fact. He even admitted that he set out for a draw against Napoli & Sampdoria this season, his transfer record is disgraceful. Poulsen over Xabi alonso, Almiron over Hamsik, telling the fans we don't need to strengthen, What more proof do you Ranieri lovers want?

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Ranieri is a loser, that is a fact. He even admitted that he set out for a draw against Napoli & Sampdoria this season, his transfer record is disgraceful. Poulsen over Xabi alonso, Almiron over Hamsik, telling the fans we don't need to strengthen, What more proof do you Ranieri lovers want?
yea agreed! those who love ranieri certainly hate juventus..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm 100% that you would have chosen Hamsik over Almiron. I'm just as sure that you knew Hamsik last summer. And i'm also sure that the choice was Almiron or Hamsik and we decided to go after the Argie.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
and ur accusing again ... we are not ranieri lovers but juve lovers!!! all of us atleast!
and it just happens that ranieri is the coach so by deductive reasoning we must deal with him fairly ... he fucked up earlier,we critizied him , but then fixed things so we are on a nuetral zone ...

P.S: i dont no who "we" are specifically :p.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Some of them just like to talk for the sake of it. They wake up in the morning thinking lets accuse/throw/insult/bash Ranieri and always be pessimistic, because it feels good.
It's not because it feels good, it's because they are :gsol: true Juve fans :gsol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)