[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (19 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well its halloween here in the good ol' USA....im down in Savannah, Georgia that is supposed to be the most haunted city in America...I dont have a picture to post andy but ive been drinking stella all day long:) im going to get absolutely shitfaced tonight walk through some haunted graveyards...get home whenever the hell my body walks back through the door and be up and ready to see Juve storm the romans like the the allied forces on normandy...expect a battle!! FORZA JUVE!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well its halloween here in the good ol' USA....im down in Savannah, Georgia that is supposed to be the most haunted city in America...I dont have a picture to post andy but ive been drinking stella all day long:) im going to get absolutely shitfaced tonight walk through some haunted graveyards...get home whenever the hell my body walks back through the door and be up and ready to see Juve storm the romans like the the allied forces on normandy...expect a battle!! FORZA JUVE!
Shit-faced is the best face! Good shit, bro.

Word up to the dirty south.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Salem was where there used to be all the witches or something like that. I had gone the day after halloween to Salem when i was 7-8 years old, still remember parts of it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
---------------Manninger

Grygera---Leggro--Chiellini--De Ceglie

----------------Sissoko

Giovinco----Camoranesi-----Nedved

--------------Del Piero
---------------------------Amauri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)