[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (16 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1788152 said:
De Ceglie convocated:confused:
So it seems.

Squad for Roma:

3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
8 Amauri
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
16 Camoranesi
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
27 Ekdal
28 Molinaro
29 De Ceglie
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie
40 Rossi
41 Ariaudo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What does De Ceglie convocated mean? He will be on the match squad but in the stands? Or fit enough to play and be on the bench?

And yeah, Roma without Aquilani and Totti is nice.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What does De Ceglie convocated mean? He will be on the match squad but in the stands? Or fit enough to play and be on the bench?
I think it just means that he has recovered from his injury.

Don't know how fit he really is though.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
convocated is just the google translation of convocato, which means called up/chosen. It just means that De Ceglie may be chosen in the group of 18 players that may start on the pitch or bench

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

And yeah, Roma without Aquilani and Totti is nice.
Exactly, we are not in our best forms to beat a complete Roma squad. I'd take a weak Roma in an eye blink if it guarantees the three points.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wonder how their formation will look like. I also hear that De Rossi and Spaletti had an argument in today's training and tension is increasing inside the dressing room.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Common you guys, its still Roma, we are struggling every game to score a goal and not to consider , let's not get too carried away.

Its a must win, and its a very importante game for us, if we are still dreaming to keep up with the rest of the scudetto contenders...

Forza Juve !!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder how their formation will look like. I also hear that De Rossi and Spaletti had an argument in today's training and tension is increasing inside the dressing room.
Spalletti said that Vucinic will now play prima punta, even though Baptista recovered and is ready to play.

The expected formation was with Totti at the top with Vucinic on the left, Perrotta in the middle and Taddei on the right behind Totti, and Pizarro-De Rossi in central midfield.
Since Totti is out and Vucinic will play as prima punta, i guess the only unknown is the left side behind the striker. Maybe Menez will take it, or another option is Perrotta to take the left side with Brighi in the center.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)