[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (11 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My cable operator canceled HRT2 just days ago. :faq2:
Isn't that Macedonian TV station, that's always broadcasting serie A, showing the match ?
You're in much better position than we are here, regarding serie A, because you always have live 3 serie A matches per week.

P.S: Why did they cancel HRT2 ?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We’ll beat Roma, says Chiellini

Friday 31 October, 2008

Giorgio Chiellini believes that Juventus can get back in the title race by beating Roma this weekend.

The Bianconeri currently lie in ninth place and are five points off the lead after an October to forget.

“It is the most important challenge,” said the 24-year-old centre-back. “We will also overcome this obstacle and begin a new championship.”

While Chiellini admitted that a win against Roma would reopen what is already an incredibly open Serie A, he refused to talk about the Scudetto.

“Every time we have spoken about it something hasn’t worked,” explained the Azzurri star, who has emerged as a leading figure in the Juventus dressing room.

“When certain champions are missing, I feel a lot of responsibility, but Alex [Del Piero] is our captain.”

The Bianconeri have been hit by a severe injury crisis of late, but are gradually recovering players and reaching full strength.

Chiellini also revealed that he is impressed with the recent form of Tiago who, after a lot of criticism, is beginning to live up to his reputation.

“I now understand why he was called the laundry man at Lyon. He collects dirty balls and makes them clean.

“This is the real Tiago. Precise, ordered and capable of making play easier for us defenders.”

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
We just have to be careful about overconfidence. Roma are like us a few weeks ago (looking for a result that'll change the direction of their wayward season so far) so we must play them ignoring their crisis status

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Ален;1788111 said:
Isn't that Macedonian TV station, that's always broadcasting serie A, showing the match ?
You're in much better position than we are here, regarding serie A, because you always have live 3 serie A matches per week.

P.S: Why did they cancel HRT2 ?
Yes they do, Telma TV is showing 3 live Seria A matches during weekdays, but they often have lousy signal or no signal at all, at least on my cable carrier. Imagine, all hyped up in front of the TV with all the accessories for good match and you end up with the concert of J.H Bach. :shifty:

About HRT2 I think that the main problem is/was about the rights to show F1 races. Macedonian TV with the rights to show F1, filed a complain about HRT2 and the cable broadcasters were forced to remove it from their TV offers.

Sky Sport 24 :

Totti won't make it for Juve match due to his injury .
What can fear do to a man. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)