Serie A: Juventus vs Parma [April 16 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Birindelli said:
In my opinion, Nocerino is better at technical and tactical .
you've got to be kidding me.....

Nocerino is neither technical or tactical....he also has difficulties passing and shooting the ball

He is physical, and thats about his only quality

Real quick recap of the game, since my times been limited lately....I dont care what team Parma put out there, we stuck to our gameplan and controlled the entire game. Finally , I am satisfied with our performance

Buffon did his back no harm...2 saves to make the entire night

Chellini played a hell of a game, and took a sucker punch rather well

Stendardo should be starting ahead of Legro

Grygera was ok, apart from a few bad passes

Molinaro gives me no reason to think he should even be the team's bus driver next season

Camo had another good game

Palla was a welcomed surprise, but I still think he's overrated

Brazzo has NO skills...2 goals against Milan were simply right place at the right time...he cant pass, dribble, or shoot

Nocerino is also devoid of simple skills

DP wasnt as impressive as against Milan and Inter, but didnt have a shitty game either

Trez was more active (got more service), and was gifted for his efforts

Tiago was invisible, except for the deflected pass

Our team played well, so I call him Ranieri today......we'll see about next week

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
you've got to be kidding me.....

Nocerino is neither technical or tactical....he also has difficulties passing and shooting the ball

He is physical, and thats about his only quality

Real quick recap of the game, since my times been limited lately....I dont care what team Parma put out there, we stuck to our gameplan and controlled the entire game. Finally , I am satisfied with our performance

Buffon did his back no harm...2 saves to make the entire night

Chellini played a hell of a game, and took a sucker punch rather well

Stendardo should be starting ahead of Legro

Grygera was ok, apart from a few bad passes

Molinaro gives me no reason to think he should even be the team's bus driver next season

Camo had another good game

Brazzo has NO skills...2 goals against Milan were simply right place at the right time...he cant pass, dribble, or shoot

DP wasnt as impressive as against Milan and Inter, but didnt have a shitty game either

Trez was more active (got more service), and was gifted for his efforts

Tiago was invisible, except for the deflected pass

Our team played well, so I call him Ranieri today......we'll see about next week
:rofl2:

Vinny you the REALIST BABY!!

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006

I agree about Palla. I said this in the live match thread before.. I think people are just love struck with the idea of finding DP's heir and finding it hard to let go that its just not him.
At 24, other players his age or even younger have been better. Maybe its the lack of opportunity but I just dont see a vast improvement in him. Giovinco and Rossi outshone him frequently at U21 level too

I dont consider Nocerino to be a footballer to be honest, a kiddie club bouncer yes, but footballer AT JUVE for that matter, no

Molinaro had a good game though

Apr 16, 2008
As I already said, I don't expect too many to agree about Sissoko and Nocerino, but my opinion is my opinion. I think Nocerino is a better option in games against the smaller teams, and Sissoko might be more effective against the bigger sides who enter games against Juve with the prospective of attacking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)