[Serie A] Juventus vs. Messina (5 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Boring tactical defensive lets not waste any strengh type match.

But we won and got 3 points and we have a 100% record, thats the most important thing.

Forza Juve!

Im out peace

May 4, 2004
Forza Juventus !

Good game imo, very important 3 points.. we rested some players... gave the chance to some that hasent played much this season... and we controlled the match for the most of the time... great goal by dp... were off to bayern...

Forza Juventus !

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
Boring tactical defensive lets not waste any strengh type match.

But we won and got 3 points and we have a 100% record, thats the most important thing.
Couldn't have said it better.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I just heard the dp's interview. He (finally) got tired of hearing always the same things.
He wasn't happy when the guy told him their usual first question to him "Alex, today you were particulary.." he repleid "Well, you always tell me this, maybe someday you'll start with 'it's
a while that dp.."
Then they asked him about the WC and he (again a bit angry) said "With the NT I talk about the NT, here I talk about Juve"
He was asked if he wanted to dedicate his goal to someone and he replied "To those who are always by my side".

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rainforest Liu ] ++
Turin, Stadio delle Alpi, 7th first leg round Serie A Tim. The match Juventus vs Udinese has ended.
The match, controlled by referee Bergonzi, has ended on 2-0. Goals by Del Piero 24' (fh).
:confused:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
2-0 would be more fair and good but, a win is a win!

so 3 points gained,7 from 7 now.
Really good,the good play should be vs Bayern on Tuesday.

Grande Alex!!!:cheesy:
what agoal!and what a celebration,Capello aplaused him:):touched:

Forza Juve!:cool:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
I just heard the dp's interview. He (finally) got tired of hearing always the same things.
He wasn't happy when the guy told him their usual first question to him "Alex, today you were particulary.." he repleid "Well, you always tell me this, maybe someday you'll start with 'it's
a while that dp.."
Then they asked him about the WC and he (again a bit angry) said "With the NT I talk about the NT, here I talk about Juve"
He was asked if he wanted to dedicate his goal to someone and he replied "To those who are always by my side".

FORZA DP!!!

May 4, 2004
a while that dp.."
:touched:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
a while that dp.."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
a while that dp.."

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Juve vince ma non convince

I liked that quote of the comentator (could be spelled wrong)..

In brief:

shitty match from Juve
Great goal from Del piero
very bad performance from Zlatan (I'm worried)
three beautiful points
we are on the way to break the records against Lecce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)