Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Amazing!!!

We just great!

Let's finish this season on a high!

Screw Roma,we need them to drop few points.

Forza Juve!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
our attacking force is on fire. We've scored 14 goals in our last 5 matches . But we've conceded 6 goals in our last 5 matches as well. However we've kept 2 back to back clean sheets in our last 2 games so that's something to build on.

our attacking strength would make any team tremble right now, and that's what we will use to crush Lazio with.

Well, once again our attacking strength proves th breaking point. yet we conceded preventable goals. But we did make Lazio tremble.

we'll crush Lazio so bad it won't even be funny.
and we did crush them.

Forza Juve!!

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
very good and solid first half and two biggest mistakes by our defence in the 2nd half but but ...Champions League here we come....FORZA JUVE :flag:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Actually Sampdoria tying Fiorentina might be a good thing. If Milan lose and both Samp and Fiorentina win next week then they'll be so out of the picture :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Actually Samp is only 2 points away from Milan,they're in the picture as well.

Damn Viola/Samp just get that 4th spot.plz.:xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is probably the first time this season we play a much better first half than our second. As if we are totally a different team. Amazing performance in the first, we were champions in every aspect of the word and in the second half we were just another lame team without any clue on what football is.

Buffon 5.5: I put a big blame on him for the first goal and partially for the second goal. He was totally reckless and unconcentrated in the second half.

Grygera 6: Solid in the first half and lame in the second.
Legrottaglie 5: I blame him partially for both goals. He was decent in the first half.
Chiellini 7: Very solid, somehow sloppy in the second half but he scored 2 goals.
Molinaro 6: Nothing bad nor good can be said here

Camoranesi 7.5: 3 assists, hands down. A lot of energy and technique.
Zanetti 7: Good to have him back
Sissoko 7: Also good to have him back, with Zanetti they perform an envious midfield pair.
Nedved 6.5: Average performance, at some times seeing him I expected some wonders but he is no longer the Nedved of the past. But always a great addition

Del Piero 6.5: Great goal characterized by class and self confidence. I think he should have been substituted in the second half though.
Trezeguet 6.5: Trezeguet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)