Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (4 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Oh, that's a shame.. Can you stream it though?
tell me about it :D streams never work for me and not to mention the connection here is way toooooo slow to support streams even though its dsl. i think its cos the number of people streaming is massive or sth. will give the link u mentioned above a try and see if i can watch it on fsc. thanks for posting that!!:)

Mar 6, 2005
Cool , i just realized i have TVU software .

Thanks for the enlighten :pint:
No problem ;)

tell me about it :D streams never work for me and not to mention the connection here is way toooooo slow to support streams even though its dsl. i think its cos the number of people streaming is massive or sth. will give the link u mentioned above a try and see if i can watch it on fsc. thanks for posting that!!:)
Yeah, give it a try, TVU worked quite well with my crap internet back in bahrain so you might as well :D

And no problem, us arabs gotta look out for each other ;) (no one else will :D)

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
i went like crazy yesterday when i knew, neither art not al jazeera are broadcasting the game, while both are broadcasting milan's one and formula 1
but i think there is a channel called Rtps in hotbird will broadcast it, but i dont have hotbird now, anyway, i will get u the frequency guys
its frequency is 10911

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
i think i know now how it works, but are you Alen and cunninlynguists will be online ? :):) if not it is fine, i just wanted to know, in case i got confused when the game starts :D
thanks guys for the site

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Can't wait to see our boys play, as is usual, hope this game has some goals tho im feeling a 2-1 maximum score tbh, but we will see, Forza Alex!

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
the site worked for me, but now they are viewing another game, when the juve-lazio one starts, there will be other games at the same time, i will be able to choose, right ? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)