Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
if we can lower it i am all for it, 10ml is quite a lot though for him i really do rate him as a defender i really want him to stay he has shown something.
Why should Lazio agree on a lower price? They can only win in this case. In addition to that, we don't know what Guglielmo wants now that Mellberg will arrive and a possible recovery of Andrade.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Why should Lazio agree on a lower price? They can only win in this case. In addition to that, we don't know what Guglielmo wants now that Mellberg will arrive and a possible recovery of Andrade.
Lazio set that price not as a strict evaluation but just as a beginning chip.. We could get Stendardo for much lower if we negotiate it correctly..

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Nah i gotta disagree there Gazzo. Because Alltagsheld's point was that, they either get Stendardo back or the amount of money that they want for him. The ball is well and truly in their court with this one, as either way its a win-win situation, $$ or a good player, so i dont think lowering his price would be easy from Juve's current position in this situation.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hope Alex continues his awesome run of form in this match and gets a goal at least. I'm not expecting a very high scoring match tho.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Nah i gotta disagree there Gazzo. Because Alltagsheld's point was that, they either get Stendardo back or the amount of money that they want for him. The ball is well and truly in their court with this one, as either way its a win-win situation, $$ or a good player, so i dont think lowering his price would be easy from Juve's current position in this situation.
I get what ur saying but who honestly in their right mind would pay 10million for Stendardo.. Sure hes a steady player but i find it hard to believe Lazio have bidders lined up for him for that amount.. So it'd make sense if Lazio wanted to sell him than to sell him at the highest price and i highly doubt it will be 10million so i disagree, they would be willing to negotiate for lower price, how much a lower price depends on Lazio.. thats if they want to sell him, they can always keep him if they dont get a satisfactory price for him

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if we can lower it i said i never said it would be lowered for sure.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I get what ur saying but who honestly in their right mind would pay 10million for Stendardo.. Sure hes a steady player but i find it hard to believe Lazio have bidders lined up for him for that amount.. So it'd make sense if Lazio wanted to sell him than to sell him at the highest price and i highly doubt it will be 10million so i disagree, they would be willing to negotiate for lower price, how much a lower price depends on Lazio.. thats if they want to sell him, they can always keep him if they dont get a satisfactory price for him
Why do we even want Stendardo? Waste of money regardless of the transfer fee.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
its zanneti with 7 assist.which he is 4th after pizzaro with 10.ibra with 9 and lavazzi with 8.

the second asssit player in juve is alex with 6.
after that its trezege with 5.
camo with 4
---------------------------------------------
1 Pizarro cc Roma 10
2 Ibrahimovic att Internazionale 9
3 Lavezzi att Napoli 8
4 Zanetti cc Juventus 7
4 Maggio dif Sampdoria 7
6 Maicon dif Internazionale 6
6 Vucinic att Roma 6
6 Di Natale att Udinese 6
6 Pazzini att Fiorentina 6
6 Del Piero att Juventus 6
6 Pirlo cc Milan 6
6 Kakà cc Milan 6
6 Floccari att Atalanta 6
14 Cigarini cc Parma 5
14 Reginaldo att Parma 5
14 Gasbarroni cc Parma 5
14 Figo cc Internazionale 5
14 Mascara att Catania 5
14 Vargas dif Catania 5
14 Rocchi att Lazio 5
14 Totti att Roma 5
14 Fabiano dif Genoa 5
14 Pepe att Udinese 5
14 D'Agostino cc Udinese 5
14 Santana cc Fiorentina 5
14 Mutu att Fiorentina 5
14 Trezeguet att Juventus 5
14 Seedorf cc Milan 5
14 Doni cc Atalanta 5
14 Tissone cc Atalanta 5
31 Amauri att Palermo 4
31 Simplicio cc Palermo 4
31 Miccoli att Palermo 4
31 Mutarelli cc Lazio 4
31 Ledesma cc Lazio 4
31 De Rossi cc Roma 4
31 Borriello att Genoa 4
31 De Vezze cc Livorno 4
31 Camoranesi cc Juventus 4
31 Tiago cc Juventus 4

Thanx dude

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You know what I've always wondered:
what if let's say Nocerino just makes a simple pass to Del Piero in the center, DP takes it, dribbles past the whole of opposition's defense and scores... now does that count as an assist from Nocerino?

I mean, is there a certain rule of what counts as an assist?

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
εℓvίn;1621511 said:
You know what I've always wondered:
what if let's say Nocerino just makes a simple pass to Del Piero in the center, DP takes it, dribbles past the whole of opposition's defense and scores... now does that count as an assist from Nocerino?

I mean, is there a certain rule of what counts as an assist?
That wouldn't be an assist by Nocerino:p. It would count as a solo by Del Piero. I always thought an assist is when player 1 passes the bal to player 2 and he scores from that pass using like 2 touches max.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Tiago was average and never played as we expected him to play so no need for exclamation marks.
Let's hope he can be bit better than average so we can loose bit less money than we invested if we are going to sell him.
I would still give him a chance , but he had so many of them and never played single exceptional game where he could show us what he is made off so i really doubt he can do better.
Sissoko on the other hand was revolution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)