[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (169 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
we need concentration in this game and the most important thing LUCK against inter today , i hope zlatan , trez,dp , nedved , mutu ,camo and veira perform well tonight , take care about cruz he is dangerous , i hope canavaro take care of him.

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
I think Juve should just let us win...You guys already have 2 stars (almost 3) and Inter only has 1...come on guys dont be that greedy :D

Hey Philipp0, i live in austria too, which city are u in?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
Wien immer noch, sollten wir weiter in deutsch reden? ich glaub die anderen werden nich erfreut sein das sie nichts kapiern :p
Scheiße, hab eigentlich nicht gedacht, das Wien noch Inter Fans hat. Die sind doch alle 1999 Milan Fans geworden, oder? :LOL:

Aus welchem Bezirk bist du?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jon4647 ] ++
sky is blue coz of the reflection of the sea
No man, the sea is blue because of reflection of the sky!

The gasses in the sky turns the color of the sky into blue. What has no color, it is just the reflection, the same as a mirror

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++

lol..No man, the strongest colour of the rainbow is blue, so when all the colours mix, blue shows :p, you should watch more galileo :D
I think you are wrong too! if you mix up all colors, you will get the white color. The sun light is with because it contains all colors, and the rainbow is because of the splitting the white color.

TIP: the white color in you computer is made by:
Red color : max (255)
Green color: max (255)
Blue color: max (255)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
The white color is a mixure of all colors:
++ [ http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html ] ++
Light from the sun or a light bulb may look white, but it is actually a combination of many colors. We can see the different colors of the spectrum by splitting the light with a prism. The spectrum is also visible when you see a rainbow in the sky.
The blue color is because of gasses in the atmosphere:
++ [ http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html ] ++
The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air.

However, much of the shorter wavelength light is absorbed by the gas molecules. The absorbed blue light is then radiated in different directions. It gets scattered all around the sky. Whichever direction you look, some of this scattered blue light reaches you. Since you see the blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)