[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (77 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
ya ich werde eh hier bleiben, ihr seits alle ziemlich coole leute, du werdest mich eh nach dem spiel hassen...

...weil inter gewinnen wird ;)
Nein, Ich nichts. Mein bester freund ist ein Inter fan, ich kann nichts Inter hassen! :D

Ich habe nur gefragt weil diese Scheiss Roma-fans immer kommt und sagte: Rubentus Merde etc.

Now back to english, because talking German is becoming a chore!

I dont think Inter will win tomorrow. I think a draw is likely, but I think its either a Juve win or a draw. Anyway, we will see tomorrow on the pitch:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

The tension is rising,I'm nervous pretty much.

Would draw satisfy you?
A draw is good considering the league, but when it comes to the opponent, I definitely want a win. I am so much thirsty to win over Inter.

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
muahahahaha i was just joking :p i really want inter to win though, they have bin doing badly the past years and now everything is going really well again, and this win would lift their morale way higher

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

A draw is good considering the league, but when it comes to the opponent, I definitely want a win. I am so much thirsty to win over Inter.
I think the same. Man,7 games without a win,I hope we can change that tonight.
No metter who scores ,our win is the top priority.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
muahahahaha i was just joking :p i really want inter to win though, they have bin doing badly the past years and now everything is going really well again, and this win would lift their morale way higher
I propose you to lift your morale in the games against milan.That is the main reason why your morale was soooo low.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Always optimistic :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
well hope for the draw of course, or hope for the loss of whoever is closer to us in the title race

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
ok then let me re-formulate it, which team do u like more?
it changes. At the moment Inter, the win is over them is long overdue. Thats who I dislike more

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
well, as David Pizzaro once said "Inter is a family, Juventus is a business"
Im sure his song would be alot different if he was playing his trade in Turin.

Plus, Inter is of course a business. He is an employee of the buisness for ****s sake!! :D

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
hahaha, damn its 12 30 already......aaargh too much stress, i have 1.5 books to read for tuesday and a poetry commentary to write a presentation to prepare...all for tuesday, lucky monday is no school lol, and on friday PARTYYYY 70 people all going this guys house in some small village in austria, w00t, and tomorrow is the game, im going to watch it with tons of friends, ill wear my adriano shirt and if he scores ill smack them all in the face MUAHAHAHAHAHA

yes, i am officially Juventuz new crazy-mofo-needs-to-be-contained! (now someone has to quote that and put it in their sig) hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)