[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
but wont the 3 man defence be more vulnerable to a lightning paced forward line which inter possess?
On the contrary, a 3-man defence is the solution to stop these two fast forwards who rely on low passes. Then when it comes to crosses, Kovac and Thuram are long enought to deal with the balls and Cannavaro can isolate Adriano pretty well. Then Oba is a short player that cannot benefit from the crosses. This is why we don't need Zambrotta in the beginning, three central defenders will do great especially with protection from the likes of Vieira and Emerson.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

On the contrary, a 3-man defence is the solution to stop these two fast forwards who rely on low passes. Then when it comes to crosses, Kovac and Thuram are long enought to deal with the balls and Cannavaro can isolate Adriano pretty well. Then Oba is a short player that cannot benefit from the crosses. This is why we don't need Zambrotta in the beginning, three central defenders will do great especially with protection from the likes of Vieira and Emerson.
I just read today on sports.it that Thuram injured,and Kovac will replace him...so no 3 man d.

btw,i will watch the match...lucky me:angel:

Forza Juve!:cool:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

I just read today on sports.it that Thuram injured,and Kovac will replace him...so no 3 man d.

btw,i will watch the match...lucky me:angel:

Forza Juve!:cool:
Thuram is not really injured and he might play.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Its going to be a tough,physical and fiery match, both teams are on fine form at the moment. Although, Inter may have a slight advantage due to us having somewhat of winning streak against Juve. Still, though it really wont make much of a difference tomorrow on the pitch. It will be a great game to watch, and hopefully Im celebrating after.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
Its going to be a tough,physical and fiery match, both teams are on fine form at the moment. Although, Inter may have a slight advantage due to us having somewhat of winning streak against Juve. Still, though it really wont make much of a difference tomorrow on the pitch. It will be a great game to watch, and hopefully Im celebrating after.
Streaks and patterns mean nothing.. If they did, then we would have no chance of beating parma last match.. ;)

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Capello confident of Inter clash Saturday 1 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello says he has “positive vibes” about Sunday’s Derby d’Italia and has cleared the air with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“I have positive vibes about the match, as confidence is high following our recent victories,” noted the Juventus Coach. “Our qualities will face off against Inter’s and it has the spirit of a decisive game, even if it’s only Week 6 and there is plenty of time to make up lost ground.”

Inter have won on their last two Serie A trips here – plus a victory in August’s Italian Super Cup – but the Bianconeri are coming into this meeting off the back of seven consecutive wins between domestic and Champions League competition.

“This will be a completely different game to the Super Cup. Inter are one of our rivals for the Scudetto and I hope it’ll be a tough but sportsmanlike match. With these strike forces, I expect the defences will have to be very careful. We’ll try to find their weak point.”

Both sides have minor injury worries, as although Lilian Thuram has a muscular problem and Juan Sebastian Veron is suffering from flu symptoms, both players are in their respective squads. Jonathan Zebina and Sinisa Mihajlovic are out.

“The result of this game will be above all important psychologically,” added Capello. “You don’t need to motivate players for such a big fixture, so if anything my job now is to calm the tension.”

There was tension of another kind following the midweek Champions League win over Rapid Vienna, as Capello’s post-match comments were highly critical of “egotistical” Ibrahimovic.

“I have spoken to Ibra and there is no problem at all with him,” assured the tactician. Ibrahimovic should be able to start despite skipping training for two days with a bruised foot, which means Alessandro Del Piero will miss his first Serie A Derby d’Italia start since 1994.

Meanwhile, midfielder Ruben Olivera has been sidelined for at least three weeks by a left thigh strain suffered during training.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so Ibra and Capello had makeup sex and everything is ok between them and he'll most definitely start along side Trezeguet

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Streaks and patterns mean nothing.. If they did, then we would have no chance of beating parma last match.. ;)
And I did say that streaks and patterns did not matter much, read more carefully. Once they step onto the field, nothing else matters.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
Mancini might use Cruz or Recoba instead of Oba though so the Juve defence will have to take care :D recobas left foot is hardcore...
his match form however isnt. Though he is a fantastic player on his day

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
If we play with 3 man defence ,than we would be vulnerable from the flanks.
Playing with 5 man defence wich means 3 central defenders and RB and LB aside them is the thing which can be proposed,but 3 man defence..noway,IMO.

If Capello from some reason decide to play with 3 man defence(what he didn't do against more easier opponents),that will give more space and runs over the flanks for Stankovic and Figo,as I'm expecting those 2 to play lateral.

Jeeks,please don't get me wrong or something I just think that with 3 man defence we'll be much more exposed from the lateral positions of the field,which will enable more center shots from the flanks.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
true, Cruz has bin doin really well lately, although i think hes a stupid mother ****er for missing that penalty against rangers....IDIOT!

er sollte geschlagen werden!
Es ist aber egal. Inter hat gewonnen.

I would still start Oba and Adriano up front, and sub whoever is doing worse for Cruz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)