[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (2 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
im pretty sure Pizzaro will be playing after his performance against Rangers, Veron im not sure about

off topic i just noticed ur swiss :D i live in vienna, the people here were soooo pissed after juve killed rapid 3:0 XD

I dont really live in Switzerland. I live in germany, but I like to lie :D

Jocke27

Sep 12, 2005
Juventus - Inter 2-1
1-0, 33', Patrick Vieira
1-1, 44', Adriano
2-1, 72', Zlatan Ibrahimovic

The battle of the midfield will be very decisive for the game.
If Vieira and Emerson will be able to dominate the way they have so far, Juventus will have a big advantage.
Adriano is very important for Inter and he's role reminds alot of Zlatan's in Juve.
The one who will be able to keep possesion high up on the pitch will help their team the most.
I think Zlatan will be in good shape and score since he has had very good games against Inter the past couple of years. He was excellent when Ajax played them in Champions League in 2002. He played alright against them in Serie A last year and he was really dominating in the friendly game (2-0) this pre-season (two goals) and he had alot of fun with Samuel in the Super Cup-final. I guess Samuel doesn't like to play against Zlatan. I hope we take advantage of that.
I would like to see Del Piero start tomorrow.
Zlatan and Del Piero had some great combinations against Rapid Vienna even if Zlatan's will to score made him make some really bad decisions.
I think the Capello's statement was mostly for show but I think Zlatan and Del Piero would play a great game together if they could start.
But I guess it will be Trez who starts.
Camoranesi has had a very mixed performance this year so I don't think it would be unfair to put Mutu on the right instead.
The most important player tomorrow will after all be Cannavaro.
He was excellent last year and has been playing very solid so far but this will be his real test. I hope he doesn't give Adriano that extra space that he needs to fire his enormous rockets.

Fun to see that Zlatan will be Nike's frontman in their upcoming advertising campaign.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
shaky abbiati makes me more comfort coz defence will all out to protect gk...by that time we can see how unique juve is....

2-1 to juve...pizzaro...zlatan n nedved
yea sort of true

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
I just saw forza grande zlatan movie 14 minutes of zlatan dribbles and madness. I loved it, and I realize that football is more than just scoring goals.

He is a true entertainer.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
is martins playing?
his pace could cause a lot of trouble for our defence.
You're right axl...
The situation is much more complicated with Adriano in their attack.He is totally different kinda striker,and the main problem is to watch them both,with only one central defender,who is able for that task and that's Cannavaro.I think both Thuram and Kovac are not in the position to watch the player such as Adriano or Martins.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jocke27 ] ++
Juventus - Inter 2-1
1-0, 33', Patrick Vieira
1-1, 44', Adriano
2-1, 72', Zlatan Ibrahimovic

The battle of the midfield will be very decisive for the game.
If Vieira and Emerson will be able to dominate the way they have so far, Juventus will have a big advantage.
Adriano is very important for Inter and he's role reminds alot of Zlatan's in Juve.
The one who will be able to keep possesion high up on the pitch will help their team the most.
I think Zlatan will be in good shape and score since he has had very good games against Inter the past couple of years. He was excellent when Ajax played them in Champions League in 2002. He played alright against them in Serie A last year and he was really dominating in the friendly game (2-0) this pre-season (two goals) and he had alot of fun with Samuel in the Super Cup-final. I guess Samuel doesn't like to play against Zlatan. I hope we take advantage of that.
I would like to see Del Piero start tomorrow.
Zlatan and Del Piero had some great combinations against Rapid Vienna even if Zlatan's will to score made him make some really bad decisions.
I think the Capello's statement was mostly for show but I think Zlatan and Del Piero would play a great game together if they could start.
But I guess it will be Trez who starts.
Camoranesi has had a very mixed performance this year so I don't think it would be unfair to put Mutu on the right instead.
The most important player tomorrow will after all be Cannavaro.
He was excellent last year and has been playing very solid so far but this will be his real test. I hope he doesn't give Adriano that extra space that he needs to fire his enormous rockets.

Fun to see that Zlatan will be Nike's frontman in their upcoming advertising campaign.
Wow, couldn't agree more. I have written in another thread, that DP, Mutu and Ibrahimovic should start. They combinated very well against Rapid and could put a lot of pressure on the new Inter defense. I expect Vieira to dominate the midfield and Zlatan to score after a great dribbling past W. Samuel. Would be great.

Juventus - Inter 1-0

Zlatan

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Considering the troublesome forwards Inter have, Adriano and Maritns, I don't think Thuram and Cannavaro or Kovac and Cannavaro can be up to the job all the ninety minutes.

I mentioned earlier that we might see a surprise formation from our master tactician tomorrow evening and based on Inter's forwards, a 3 man defence is what I am foreseeing. Thuram - Kovac - Cannavaor can deal better with a pair like Oba and Adriano.

I expect Zambrotta to be benched and might come in instead of either Mutu or Nedved, whoever starts the game.

With this, I expect a trident formed of Del Piero, Trezeguet and Zlatan; however Capello's cowardness might force him to use a five-man midfield with Giannichedda or Blasi behind the regular pair in the middle.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
hey guys, im an inter fan, i didnt come to put anyone down, i was just wondering if ur all as worried as i am...:D, i respect juve and i really hope it will be a good game
Welcome to the Forums:).....

We're gonna kick some asses tomorrow;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
if blasi starts on he right back position,martins will rape him.
i cant see blasi handling martins.
This is why and for many other reasons, I suggested my 3-man defence formation.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
why oh WHY cant capello give chilleni a chance on the left back position and use zamrotta on the right back position!!
I know !!
Isn't he such an ass ? :D :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)