[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (13 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

DP and Zlatan for us (have they announced who's playing yet?),
No,but the probable line up acccording to channel4.com:

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Blasi, Thuram, F Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic
who cares for Inter:D
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Why in the hell won't Cap play DP?

I just don't get it.:down:

In that case, Trez and Zlatan.
Well Lou, I'm asking the same thing,why???
But anyway this formation from channel4 is not 100% correct,it is probable,so who knows,maybe Cap decide to play Del Piero.
I would like Del Piero to play,have a great game and score,and give contribution to our win.
The most important thing is to grab 3 more points.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Well Lou, I'm asking the same thing,why???
But anyway this formation from channel4 is not 100% correct,it is probable,so who knows,maybe Cap decide to play Del Piero.
I would like Del Piero to play,have a great game and score,and give contribution to our win.
The most important thing is to grab 3 more points.
Absolutely. The team is 1st.:cool:

I'm just not convinced that Zlatan is better than DP, at least not yet.

Aug 1, 2003
I'd love a victory, though I would accept a draw. Nedved's right, we were always the better team but in previous games Inter has managed to snatch our victory. No more, Inter, no more!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
It seems we will start with our strongest formation, in Capello's eyes. Which is with Zlatan and Trez upfront.

I think that is a correct choice. I expect Mutu to come on too, and score. I cant wait to watch this, it'll be sweet revenge for our Italian Cup loss.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Nedved plots Inter revenge Friday 30 September, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavel Nedved believes it’s about time that Juventus finally beat Inter after suffering defeats in their last two encounters.

The top two meet at the Stadio Delle Alpi on Sunday and the Czech ace hasn’t forgotten the recent losses to the Nerazzurri.

Although the Old Lady have won all seven of their games so far, the reverse in the Italian Super Cup and in April – the last occasion they tasted defeat in Serie A – still haunts the midfielder.

"We were the better side in both of those game, but in the end they came away with the victories," he stated.

"Let’s hope that it ends differently this time around. An early goal would certainly help make the game more entertaining."

Inter are looking good so far this season and Nerazzurri fans are hopeful that they can challenge the Bianconeri.

But Nedved has looked to calm their enthusiasm, insisting that they have proved nothing yet.

"Apart from winning the Super Cup, Inter need to win something else to demonstrate that they are better than us," he noted.

However, Nedved has conceded that Inter are on the right path to glory thanks to the presence of his former Lazio colleague Roberto Mancini.

"I’ll meet Mancini with pleasure at the weekend," he continued. "I knew that he would one day become a Coach.

"After all, he was already in charge on the pitch as a player. He’s not an easy man to get along with, but people like that are often winners."

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
You guys are too optimistc. Hopefully we do win but it won't be that easy!

Anyway if we lose it won't be such a bad thing especially since it will make me win money :D

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
yes true!! ;)
Mutu not between Treze, I think thats not so good!

My Tip for the game: 2:0 !!
goals: Mutu and Vieira!!

I am so happy to bee back here!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
yes true!! ;)
Mutu not between Treze, I think thats not so good!

My Tip for the game: 2:0 !!
goals: Mutu and Vieira!!

I am so happy to bee back here!
well i dont think its going to be that big of a margin for such an important game.

what i hope is ofcourse any winning margin for juve

what is acceptable is a draw

what could happen is an inter win...but i dont think it will be more than one goal.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why in the hell won't Cap play DP?

I just don't get it.:down:

In that case, Trez and Zlatan.
I don't get it either. Alessandro del Piero has always been a controversial figure ever since his injury and has been inconsistant in a lot of seasons. But TBH I don't recall him playing one bad game this season. ATM he's our best forward and should get the nod. If del Piero won't start, I'd go for Mutu-Trezeguet.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
as i said the best attacking option would be a del piero trezeguet, if treze doesnt score in first half leave him til 70 min and sub him with ibra or mutu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)