[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am starting to get nervous, but I have a feeling that Capello will come up with a surprise formation and starting line-up.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
I wish both juve and inter lose :D

However it's impossible so draw IMO would be the best result ;)

Forza Milan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Hey and welcome to the forums Adri segsbombe!! :)

Being as objective as I can, I dont see Juventus losing on the night. I think a draw is the most likely thing on the cards, and a Juventus win. Though a draw would probably satisfy both teams at this stage of the season.

If Adriano is on form we could be in for a troublesome night with those longshots against Abbiati... :scared:

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
no i would be disappointed with a draw.

look at all the world class strikers on one field!!

Adriano, Ibra, Cruz, Trezeguet, Martins, Del Piero!!!

EDIT: yes Adriano is TOP fit...he was rested for the CL against Rangers :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
The only striker I would put in the world class bracket would be Adriano.

Ibra could be there soon though. He need to improve alot of aspects of his game though.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
They are all very talented forwards though, lets hope Cruz continues his habit of scoring against you :p

FORZA INTER! lets have a replay of the delle alpi demolitionnnnnn
Hmm...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well the good news is that obviously Veron is not playing due to fever.

The (very) bad news is that neither Thuram will be playing due to an injury and he was our quickest defender against Martins/Adriano...so it's gonna be a difficult night.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
They are all very talented forwards though, lets hope Cruz continues his habit of scoring against you :p

FORZA INTER! lets have a replay of the delle alpi demolitionnnnnn
Argh Cruz I hate that *****. I even changed his name to Crud in pro evolution soccer :D

In all fairness, I think it will be a tight game. The main catalyst should there be an Inter win would be an Abbiati mistake. Or Adriano turning up with his A game... :scared:

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Argh Cruz I hate that *****. I even changed his name to Crud in pro evolution soccer :D

In all fairness, I think it will be a tight game. The main catalyst should there be an Inter win would be an Abbiati mistake. Or Adriano turning up with his A game... :scared:

hahahaha Crud....well, i would agree Buffon being gone is a VERY big handicap, we should use this chance!, im scared of ibrahimovic most though...hes just gonna **** up our new defence

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

hahahaha Crud....well, i would agree Buffon being gone is a VERY big handicap, we should use this chance!, im scared of ibrahimovic most though...hes just gonna **** up our new defence
Dont be.. if anyone be scared of Viera-Emerson duo.

though zlatan did run circles around samuel in the famous 2-0 against madrid last year :D

Is Veron or Pizzaro playing?

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
Julio Cesar is new but hes still very good, and no its not like crappy english soccer, when 2 italian giants clash, one HAS to win, not like MILAN who ties against SCHALKE.........not that schalke is bad but i mean please.....jokes aside though, an adriano-martins combo would be killa-crossova :p

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
im pretty sure Pizzaro will be playing after his performance against Rangers, Veron im not sure about

off topic i just noticed ur swiss :D i live in vienna, the people here were soooo pissed after juve killed rapid 3:0 XD

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
Serie A match is different to UCL groupe stage where you can afford to tie with strong team while playing away... ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
im pretty sure Pizzaro will be playing after his performance against Rangers, Veron im not sure about

off topic i just noticed ur swiss :D i live in vienna, the people here were soooo pissed after juve killed rapid 3:0 XD
Veron has caught the flu and he woulnd't be playing.
Pizarro will take his place instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)