[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (45 Viewers)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Moratti unleashes Adri on Juve

Inter owner Massimo Moratti maintains Adriano can decide the Derby d’Italia and that Sunday’s clash is worth more than three points.

“Both teams are coming into this game on fine form,” said the former club President. “I expect we’ll see some great football from both Inter and Juventus with a fantastic match. If stress or tension doesn’t become a major factor, then I’m sure it will be.”

The Nerazzurri have won their last three trips to the Stadio Delle Alpi between Serie A and the Italian Supercup, so confidence is at an all-time high.

“I think the midfield will be a crucial sector of this encounter, as they have different styles, but are both very intriguing,” continued Moratti. “I think the game will be decided by midfield roles. Mind you, it may be banal to point it out, but I see Adriano making the difference.”

The Brazilian has been on disappointing form over the last few weeks, but Juventus are his favourite target in Italy, as he has already put six goals past them.

A victory would allow the Nerazzurri to catch Juve at the top of the table and open up the Scudetto race, but Moratti sees more to it than that.

“This tie will not be decisive for the Serie A title, but the confidence and security it can give us is worth much more than a mere three points.”

Meanwhile, the chances of David Pizarro starting in the centre are growing with his winning goal against Rangers midweek and the news that Juan Sebastian Veron is suffering from flu symptoms.
Source: Channel4

Moratti has a new dog:D

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
juventus will win - we can't lose right now, and I know why.

All the 5 attacking forwards are fighting for the 2 spots, and they know they have to perform.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
juventus will win - we can't lose right now, and I know why.

All the 5 attacking forwards are fighting for the 2 spots, and they know they have to perform.
Yeah but defenders doesen't have to fight for their place;)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
This is a very special match for me... as my big brother is a Inter fan...

Forza Juventus !
My little brother and my father is Inter fans...

Forza Juve! juve will win 2-0..... (DP and Neddy)....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)