[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (190 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

according to Italian tuttosport they have. You believe it now?
Yeah, Thats better.

It's always that Swedish media trying to show how good Zlatan is and so on. But If as you said tuttosport said that, then thats good.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Abbiati ignores Milan history
Thursday 29 September, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus ‘keeper Christian Abbiati says his Milan past will have no effect on him during Sunday’s match against Inter.

Some are labelling the Scudetto showdown as a Milanese derby for the shot-stopper, seeing as he is currently on loan from the Rossoneri.

But the Italian insists he is going into the game with the intention of winning for Juventus – not for the club who still own him.

"I wouldn’t talk about it being a derby," the No 1 told Datasport on Thursday. "The games against Inter are part of the past now. I can’t even remember them anymore.

"I must just think about Juventus from this moment because I now feel like a Bianconeri player at all costs.

"I am happy at this club and we can and must do well against the Nerazzurri at the weekend."

Abbiati was netted this summer after Italian first-choice Gigi Buffon was ruled out until November with a shoulder problem.

The custodian has had a shaky start to his new adventure but seems to be slowly winning over the fans.

He received cheers of encouragement on Tuesday night and responded with two fine saves to deny Rapid Vienna in the 3-0 win.

"I understand the supporters because it can’t be easy for a player to join and be accepted after spending so much time at a club like Milan," he added.

Abbiati opted for a Turin transfer after spending the last two seasons as a reserve behind Nelson Dida.

----------------
good for him

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Hey guys;

being back on track after very long time!!! :)
Hope you all missed me ;) I was in Poland for a student change for 1 week and my computer was "ill" !

I hope so and I believe that we can win against Inter, because we are so strong this season, and I think Inter will not be the Team beat us and break the unbeatable sereis from / victorys!!

I think Treze will play between Mutu!

ciao
Forza Juve

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
Hey guys;

Hope you all missed me ;) I was in Poland for a student change for 1 week and my computer was "ill" !

I hope so and I believe that we can win against Inter, because we are so strong this season, and I think Inter will not be the Team beat us and break the unbeatable sereis from / victorys!!

ciao
Forza Juve
Welcome back, Tino:)

Mutu/2----treze----Mutu/2

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
Hey guys;

ciao
Forza Juve
Hey Tino

I agree. I dont see us losing to Inter.. but a draw could be on the cards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)