[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (19 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I watched the Inter-Rangers match today, and Inter looked like shit. Adraino didnt play, but I think our defense can shut him down
I believe that the main reason for that is not that they are a team on the way down, on the contrary…

Juve has focus on CL this year. Everybody knows that.
We rest players in the league so they are up to paste in the important games, in our opinion anyway.
We would never rest players like Inter in CL to be fit in Serie A.

They didn’t think to well about rangers and they really want to win against Juve this weekend.
I hope that we feel the importance of this game also.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by JuventusFan ] ++
Our first big match of the season.

Up until now Juve has been very solid, especially in midfield. But we're yet to face a team that can at least compete with our midfield, Inter will be our first challenge.

Although Inter have some good forwards in their squad, they've only managed to score 3 goals in their last 3 games, we scored 6. Although their defence has been very strong after fixing their problems from the match against Palermo. While our defence is still a bit shaky at times.

It's obvious that Inter's main attacking threat is from the wings, hopefully Zamrotta will be able to block Figo. While on the right side Stankovic will be a bit of a problem, Pessotto's marking hasn't been the best this season, and Blasi seems to be a bit confused at times, but I still rather play Blasi since Pessotto might be too old to face Stankovic's runs during the whole match.

Here's what I think Capello's formation will be:

-------------------Abbiati--------------------

Blasi------Thuram------Canna----Zambro

------------ Vieira--------Emerson----------

Camoranesi ------------------------Nedved

-------Ibrahimovic-------Trezeguet--------

Although IMO it would be better if Kovac plays instead of Thuram. Thuram hasn't reached top form after recovering from his injury, and we can't afford any mistakes in this match. Del Piero and Mutu should be introduced sometime in the 2nd have to provide more creativity in case we're having problems. DP should be subbed with Ibra or Trez, Mutu with Camo or Nedved.

In the end, I think this will be a tight game, probably a 1-0 win with a Trezeguet header from a setpiece.

We should be careful of Cruz though, he has a good record against Juve.
took the words outta my mouth...:thumb:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I think that capello has not enough faith in Chielini.
I think Capello should start getting over his fears and start trying more. He has a squad that can be subject to lots of variations, he is just either stubborn or don't have the balls to try.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I think Capello should start getting over his fears and start trying more. He has a squad that can be subject to lots of variations, he is just either stubborn or don't have the balls to try.
I would say the second one ;)
but I am really sad about it. Chielini is a good player, he should get his chance, well may be not against Inter. but he could have played against Ascoli or Parma.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I would say the second one ;)
but I am really sad about it. Chielini is a good player, he should get his chance, well may be not against Inter. but he could have played against Ascoli or Parma.
Chiellini is a minor concern for me, there are others who are being wasted if you know what I mean ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Whenever we play Inter I only want one thing:

to win in the 94th minute thanks to a penalty which shouldn't have been given after Inter had at least 2 penalty calls turned down and a goal unfairly disallowed.

That's the dream result against the team I hate most :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Whenever we play Inter I only want one thing:

to win in the 94th minute thanks to a penalty which shouldn't have been given after Inter had at least 2 penalty calls turned down and a goal unfairly disallowed.

That's the dream result against the team I hate most :)
This is evil :D

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
is zebina nearly match fit yet or for how long more will he be out.

pessotto is very expierienced and but that prob will not be enough against inter who could exploit his lack of pace, also would pessotto be able for 3 games in a week.(parma, vienna,inter)

while blasi on the other hand is fast enough good tackler and when he passes it simple does not lose possesion, but he has a tendency to be rash in the tackle and foul in studip positions and lacks experience.

its a hard call between the two.

off topic when do peole here expect to see gigi buffon back in goal. mid to late november or earlier any latest news on his comeback date

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the key to this match is the potental of emerson and vieira to dominate midfield destroying cambiaso and veron thus leaving martins adriano figo and stank to feed on skraps.

materazzi has been getting so good reports recently its time for juve to expose him and show the world once again how poor he is.

hopefully nedved will skin samuel score that will teach him for spitting

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Btw just to stir things up. The Gazzetta dello Sport released box sets of ALL the wins, victories etc in the whole history of Juve, Inter and Milan. Here they are:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Btw just to stir things up. The Gazzetta dello Sport released box sets of ALL the wins, victories etc in the whole history of Juve, Inter and Milan. Here they are:

hey, great..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)