[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (193 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Azzurri7 and giovanotti would :D
lol.. but I don't think so.. Hardcore DP lovers would only join a cult to worship DP.. :D

That was a joke people.. Don't take it seriously.. IF you do, then that's YOUR problem.. ;)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Agreed.. Must win game.... the biggest test for us by far.

Inter have always played good (or have good luck) against us.

I really hope this years' Juve will break that trend.....
......oh and materazzi's legs as well.:D :fero:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Inter are on top ofh the world after beating Fiorentina. They play tonight against Rangers in the CL. I relly hope they win with a big easy win and a big margin. This will only raise their arrogance level a bit more to be faced with a disappointment on Sunday evening.

I have a strong feeling that we will win this game, it will be very difficult but I think we can deal with them at their own game.

I would like to see this:

Code:
           Abbiati
Pessotto Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Vieira Mutu
    Zlatan Del Piero

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Inter are on top ofh the world after beating Fiorentina. They play tonight against Rangers in the CL. I relly hope they win with a big easy win and a big margin. This will only raise their arrogance level a bit more to be faced with a disappointment on Sunday evening.

I have a strong feeling that we will win this game, it will be very difficult but I think we can deal with them at their own game.

I would like to see this:

Code:
           Abbiati
Pessotto Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Vieira Mutu
    Zlatan Del Piero
Like your squad.
I would like to change pessotto with Blasi thou.
And it´s hard keeping Trez outside the team... he just scores in almost every game.
Would like Mutu there to but IMO Neddy is the 1st choice from Capello.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Can you tell me what was your suspicion? I am really intrigued to get at least a clue.
It was a terrible effort, but I think what she meant to say was.. if your hair doesn't seem to grow on your head (because you cut it), perhaps you have hair growing somewhere else. So that would possibly make you a wolfman.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
imo based on the performances del piero and mutu deserve a starting spot but i think that cap will start with del piero trezeguet attack

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
imo based on the performances del piero and mutu deserve a starting spot but i think that cap will start with del piero trezeguet attack
If Zlatan is benched against Inter I will eat my hat for brekfast.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't know who I would like to see upfront in this game. Sure, based on his last performance Zlatan should be benched, but you never know with the guy. Trezeguet scored against Vienna, but wasn't very involved in the play (like he ever is). As his last games show us, del Piero deserves a starting spot. What I would like to see is either Mutu-del Piero (which isn't going to happen) or Zlatan-del Piero (which is very likely).

Another problem is Mutu. He deserves to play, but that means that either Nedved or Camoranesi will have to make room. Both of them aren't in their best form, but for now Mutu remains a gamble IMO.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Camo not at his best? Just cos he wasn't as brilliant as in previous matches last night? You can't judge a player on one game.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

If Zlatan is benched against Inter I will eat my hat for brekfast.
:D
I dont think he will be benched , capello just want to tell him the importance of passing to another player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)